1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rip all crystals wile getting boosted

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Unranked, Dec 12, 2018.

1. RoakOriginal

After every damn login i get hotkeys wrong and wonder if i am blocking rage or enabling PvP... Always takes a while to remember it B for Black spirit and C for Combat...
    And dont make me start on shift/alt/ctrl... WHen i have no clue if i changed hotkeys after a while of not playing...

Unranked likes this.
  2. YamikunOkami

YamikunOkami Lahn 62 NA

This sounds false.

1. How do you hit level 62 and not know where the BSR lock key is, vs. the flag key.
    2. How did you not notice that you had flagged.
    3. If you accidentally hit them, that implies you were helping grind so you wouldn't be at 0 Karma anyways.
    4. Even if it is a low chance, you wouldn't have complained on the forums, you would have submitted a ticket to try to resolve the situation. You complained on the forums to show how "Unfair" the system is. But only because your ticket would have resolved nothing.
    5. You're clearly lying.

EDIT: Also if you were getting carried for a while, you would have locked BSR much earlier anyways.

Karma555 likes this.
  3. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Warrior 61 EU

cuz going sausan with new character takes 15mins to boost 49lvl with 99.99%, then you go do quest and take another +1h to get 56lvl...

4. MarsKiller

MarsKiller Ranger 62 EU

I can understand that for someone who doesn't play that often. He/she is a new player. Or from somebody who didn't play for a long time and just returned. But you will still notice a icon near your charaters name popping up and you will even see a wall of text in the middle of your screen saying: "Forced PVP bla bla bla" And even if that isn't enough a burning icon will start showing up on your screen. Basicly the games tells you on 3 ways: "You are flagged. PVP = on ". So even if you press it by mistake. There is no way you didn't notice thoses icon's and wall of text showing up.

5. RoakOriginal

With all the notifications you get, its easy to not notice. After all those years of gwtting used to random spam i cant even notice those few i havent turned off.

Never underestimate bad luck. The dumbest thing you wouldnt be able to pull off if you wanted to, are easily done by accident...

Unranked and Ghost of Kirin like this.
  6. TeRRoRibleOne

I go red and -1mil on a weekly basis, I don't extract anything. Even on Mystic release I went red with my normal gear on.

7. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 61 EU

bahahahaahahahahahahaha u deserve it XD

8. Decem

I love how you excluded yourself.

RoakOriginal likes this.
  9. Goobur

Honestly, it's more to do with the fact he's level 62 and complaining about a game mechanic that has been part of the game for 2+ years...He's been playing the game for a LONG TIME. At this point he should understand the mechanics of the game. Knowing this, He still comes to the forums to complain and ***** about losing crystals which is his OWN DAM FAULT. If it was an actual game bug or his game crashed and he lost crystals, it would be more of valid complaint. But his entitled, woe is me for my own stupidity, is most likely pissing people off. Dude made a mistake, he needs to Man up.

v.klishev likes this.
  10. Foggen

Foggen Musa 62 NA

Yeah, that's the biggest thing. If somebody had been playing for a week and then gone "oh no my blue crystals" it would have just been funny. But if you've played enough to get a level 62 character, getting caught by something so basic is gonna be on you.

Tvvin likes this.
  11. Bob2009

Theres really only one explanation for his lack of knowledge on even the most basic part of the game. He bought his account with real money hence why he acts like a noob with a level 62 character. I suppose he made this thread because GMs didn't want to give back his lost crystals for an illegitimate reason when he made a ticket, therefore he decided to make noise and he thinks the forums are idiots who are just gonna agree with him.

12. Taeshien

This is just asking for trouble.

13. Amazebals

Flagging on someone by mistake, CAN and WILL at some point happen, regardless of how much muscle memory ur daddy gave u. Happened to me, so I believe him.

On another note, the amount of complete toxic human beings this forum has, is beyond acceptable. The way you treat other people, calling them names and so on, says everything I need to know about your entire persona.
    Not to mention the fact, how they rush to reply without even reading!
    Funny thing, if someone would talk to me, the same way you replied to OP, face to face, I would smack the s* out of you.

14. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

yea, you are totally showing people how to be more civilized and compassionate. real role model. ;)

15. Goobur

Highly doubt you would "smack the s* out of" Someone, for hurting your feelings. Even if you did, your aggression is a sure sign of someone who resorts to violence first, than have a war of words. Which in my book is Thumbs down. Violence is the last resort. You my friend, are just as much a disease to society as the people in the forums knocking on OP.

JM likes this.
  16. Goobur

I hope your remarks on civility and compassion are tones of sarcasm.

If i make a mistake, Complain about it, and someone calls me a dumbass and I smack the **** out of him, that doesn't sound very civil nor compassionate. More Entitled and Violent.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  17. JM

JM

AAAAAA TOXIC!!! I love when people come in with this while being a complete a**. So toxic has basically become a term for the overly sensitive.... but its ok to be a jerk while calling others toxic.... adds up. Mind you... I've been an a** plenty on forums... ive also been helpful and sympathetic.

I also highly doubt you've ever hit someone.... and if you have your blow of choice was a "smack"? its really toxic to "smack" people cause they said something you don't like.

18. Cheekyman

@op

The only person to blame is yourself. You did a combination of silly things, wearing expensive crystals in gear on an alt for a start. Then making the mistake of fat-fingering a flag and hitting somebody. Yea it was a mistake, but you made that mistake not the game. It is nobody else's fault but yours.

19. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 62 EU

I wonder if u read the other 32 answers that gave the exact same opinion as urs did, and still tought It was usefull to tell it again. or u just read the title and wrote ur opinion....

20. Rayin

I think what he means is that people in here rush too much to judge and often give the most saltier answer ever seen on earth or put down whoever does any sort of question or statement because they simply can do that.

He's right, less right with smacking people, but it's a reaction that half of the people in here who claims an higher morale would have when they receive obnoxious answers from someone who's being obnoxious, cocky or offensive on purpose, in Internet it's just justfied with "Hey, welcome in Internet!" as if this was meant to be a pit of despair forgotten by God, the law and the common sense.

Can't really disagree with him, i became more toxic exactly for all those kind of answers, as violence generate more violence, toxicity generates further toxicity.
    There's a lack of self control exactly because there's no control at all, in other forum of other games you wouldn't read certain kind of answers because mods ban indiscriminately, even those who just criticize moderators.
    Censorship is never good, but too much freedom of speech can lead to "I can tell whatever the hell i want" and just increase the overall toxicity.