1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rip all crystals wile getting boosted

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Unranked, Dec 12, 2018.

1. fenzz

tbh i agree with him. some people on this forum should be smacked on regular basis.

2. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

irl or just E-Tough guy?

3. fenzz

i don't know why you're taking it so personally. of course IRL. do you honestly believe people would address other people this way face to face? they will get punched in the face before they even realize it.

people living in their own little bubble makes me laugh sometimes. it's like the real world doesn't exists, and as long as its the internet you can be an obnoxious little turd for how ever long you like.

4. Exaah

and why couldnt he do it?
    you came here to tell a story we dont give a **** about, who are you to judge if what he wrote was useful?

Cheekyman likes this.
  5. Rayin

I agree with him too, but then again, some more work from mods would do wonders.
    There are literally users that go around the forum either using words like "retard" or spam randomly, which is something not tollerated in other forums.

6. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 62 EU

Appearently U give a ****, or you would not or should not have written a reaction. Im not judging, like I said im just wondering about the extend of the reading capabilitys of certain individuals on the forum these days

7. peanut777

if you dont have a billion to lose every month or two on crystals dont use jin .. use something way cheaper and 95% as effective or even more effective in many situations.

Don't cry because your crystals broke ... there will be many times you get bugged in this game or glitched or lost connection or 100 other things that cause your crystals to break ... they break without evil Karma also huh.

8. Cheekyman

It's because you are an ook ook and we need to tell you that many times that's all

9. Amazebals

How was a I jerk? What you doubt and believe, it’s on you. You seem to lack basic empathy. Fyi, a smack would be enough for you snowflake!
    Now please go back at the other threads where you scream at the top of your lungs how millennials are ruining your gameplay, loled!

10. Amazebals

I know we have our differences, but common you know I’m right. Some people deserve a smack just for the simple lack of empathy or common sense they represent!

11. Amazebals

Don’t doubt it, I will!

On another, pretty funny, how u immediately jumped in my post, calling my atitude a disease!

Some times people need to be put in their place. That simple, if I can defend someone I will, and it gives me insane satisfaction to do it.

Ur free to call the police cause I threatened to “violate” some people:)

12. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Internet tough... Love it.

13. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

Whether they deserve it or not, smacking them or even threatening them is falling on a whole lower level.

14. Goobur

...Smacking someone is an actual assault, which you can go to jail for. Calling someone out for their stupidity is not a criminal offense, and is actually much needed in this day in age with all the garbage parents raising useless entitled children with their participation badges and everyone's a winner attitude. Big difference there Smacky. And your the exact type of person who would never smack anyone. Your just an angry child/probably buddies with OP and coming to his defense. I applaud that. But, your not really defending yourself or OP. Your just making yourself look as stupid as him.

JM and v.klishev like this.
  15. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

actually, smacking some one is battery, even threatening to harm someone is assault .

16. Cheekyman

''You lack basic empathy''
    ''a smack would be enough for you snowflake!''

JM likes this.
  17. Renu

To me it sounds like your booster went red trying to kill ppl at your spot so you also activated PK in order to help him and died in the process while being red.
    Also a fresh lvl50 has 0 karma if i remember correctly so even hitting someone without killing him dropped you to negative.

Fateneko and T800 like this.
  18. Spartakatz

you're still on it? haha.

yea, defend people who need to be boosted from lv1, not killing a single mob themselves, and then randomly pressing buttons to randomly attack people at 0 karma.
    that's not just a single unhappy mistake, that's completely screwed up many things, and fully deserved his loss. he didn't even learn from it, otherwise he'd just suck it up and not think he did everything right and complain here. it seems he needs to lose even more before he learns.

19. devante

As a red player, I can tell you go desert or qq elsewhere. Now on the topic of "Being boosted" doesn't work that way. And how the **** do you "Accidently" flag. What combo uses alt?

20. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 62 EU

Now actually read the comment u just quoted and then answer again