1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rip all crystals wile getting boosted

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Unranked, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Spartakatz

well he said he wanted to turn on black spirit rage (his fingers are probably 5 cm thick). but he also said he didn't fight and only got boosted. i guess he's still busy putting his fairy tale together.

T800 likes this.
  2. Angarato

Rekt. press the right button next time.

3. Bob2009

4. LoganSilver

LoganSilver LoganSilver Mystic 61 NA

A week back I did something really silly that reminded me of this post. We have a longterm dec against a guild, and both sides fight before and after boss spawns. We had just killed Kutum, and one of their members was trying to get away on his mount. I intended to unlock my 100% to try and knock him off. Instead I flagged up for pvp, and kill him and about 10 alts at Kutum. I ended up red. I blame it on the fact that I had spilt water on my main keyboard and was using another one! Luckily, I had the gear to escape and work off my karma.

I can see how this could potentially happen to the OP. But I stand by my position that we have to pay for our mistakes. Go red due to a mistake and then die? You have to live with the consequences. It’s no different than dying in PvE due to a mistake, and losing crystals.

5. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 62 EU

however u actually killed a bunch of newbs, be it by mistake. I only scratched the armor of some ape before getting oblitterated the same second

6. LoganSilver

LoganSilver LoganSilver Mystic 61 NA

We both made the mistake of going negative. I may have killed boss alts unintentionally and you may have not intended to go negative. But at the end of the day, we both did. Punishing mistakes is a perfectly acceptable game mechanic.

7. Foggen

Foggen Musa 62 NA

Newbs, says the apparent 62 Striker who doesn't recognize being flagged when he sees it.

LoganSilver likes this.
  8. HysteRya

Lol but what's discussed here? I mean: U were getting boosted. U need karma? go kill mobs u can kill. That's all. U went to a spot u can't afford, u attacked a guy, u got killed. There is no fail or bad mechanic there, ure abusing party system and u're getting punished for trickin' the game to be rushy.

9. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 62

If you're there to leech, why did you even bring armors? just go naked and afk in a box where mobs won't aggro.

10. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 62 EU

omg wy are ppl still ramblin on about this...

11. Shibbyl0w5

Shibbyl0w5 Berserker 62 NA

Lol makes a post and then gets angry when people post on his post.
    (oh and btw if u didnt know u can just click the 100% to lock it u dont need to alt+b maybe you would know that if u didnt play a brain dead class)