1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rip Blackstone market. We grind now! (How to obtain Blackstar Stones)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Jannanomana, Jun 5, 2019.

1. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

the current min/max can change , they did not reach hard cap yet

2. Daigurern

Thank you!

Im sick of these crybabys just want to get BiS equip within their first months of playing without even fully exploring the world, learning their characters and to freaking GRIND for what they want.

Aaarggghhh, Ѧ| Chaotic and xCedric x like this.
  3. Maginha

Afaik its still the old caps of 3.6M for sharps and idk the hatd one anymore :(

4. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

So you are saying that a player with one week of gameplay will have enough ap/dp to be able to complete the rifts. I'll have some of what you are smoking lol.

5. Daigurern

A new player with one week of gameplay should NOT be thinking about boss gear and enhancement to begin with, what are you smoking ?

Ѧ| Chaotic likes this.
  6. Daigurern

+ Now that the game gives u 100mil+ silver just for completing story quests even new players can have enough AP and DP to defeat rifts and grind for silver.

7. Eonias

Hard Caps for Hard is 1,6 Mio and for Sharps 3,6 Mio.
    But one Quick Question to you guys... it says that you cant trade Mass of pure Magic , but i didnt read that you cant trade the final Product Pure Magical Black Stone ? Where do you read that ? Could it be the same way like underwater area where you drop a material that you cant trade but the produced Item can be traded ?
    Cheers
    Eo

GreyRebel likes this.
  8. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I will repeat, I am not worried for me. My concern is for the impact this weapon will have on new players especially those that have not started the game yet. I have tri armour and weapons although my only boss item is a kutum, and I have enough ap/dp to do the things I am interested in doing at the moment. I have been playing since February and feel I am doing fine. Now please stop with the aggression and think on what I am worried about. New players are vital to keep the game in a healthy situation.

GreyRebel likes this.
  9. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Even yet more aggression. I have been doing kzarka, so far no drop. I only play two or three hours per day so do not see many boss spawns when I am playing. Night vendor is a waste of time unless you want stones or crons. I have given up on him and would rather use my energy gathering.

GreyRebel likes this.
  10. Ѧ| Chaotic

This is the one thing people overlook in my opinion, newer players want to play this game due to its massive content that it is known for or simply just checking it out. Think back to when you first started playing and what you were doing in the first days or weeks. I know i was having a blast at this game and that's me having researched about the game before hand knowing it's negativity others have said in reviews. It is massive and anyone denying that is blind or in denial idk which tho. I did not care about the 'bis' gear too because that is something you work towards in ANY MMORPG. Why would anyone play this game for long if you get handed the 'bis' gear in the first few weeks? This game is designed to be a marathon and not a sprint!

11. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I am not crying for me, actually I am not crying at all. I am simply expressing my concern for new players but please just keep on attacking me, I am able to ignore your hostility.

I am not thinking anything about a player with one week of playing time thinking about boss gear I was simply replying to a previous post, maybe you neglected to see what I was responding to.

In a week?

#51 Phoenixxx75, Jun 5, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2019
    GreyRebel likes this.
  12. aswedishtiger

New players need to hear a huge PSA. Cadry's drop black stones at an INSANE rate. I am currently getting 70 30 an hour. 100 black stones an hour at cadry's not even exaggerating. It's so easy it's retarded

Nagasaki likes this.
  13. Maginha

Why you want to take away the beautiful journey through ser/calph/mediah a new player can have?

You want them to directly jump into valencia hell?

Ѧ| Chaotic likes this.
  14. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

No I love questing and in my short time have completed nearly 4000. I have 457 energy and 300 cp. I have done all Valencia, Kamasylvia, dreighan and margoria quests on my lahn. I am currently 30% to 60 and have two alts at 57. I have been taking my time including life skills and have built an epheria sailboat. So no I do not want that. My comment was meant to ask a person that I replied to did he really think a player could complete all the quests needed for this so called 100 mill of rewards in a week.

Maginha likes this.
  15. Ѧ| Chaotic

In my opinion there will be no repercussions as worse it was 1-2 years ago for obtaining boss gear. You do realize that boss gear is only for PVP or High end grind spots right? Green gear is perfectly fine for any new player experiencing the game for the first few weeks or even months. Boss weapons especially dande weapons were anyway from 300-800 million per class or even more in extreme cases from preorders. That is what is hard for a new player, not earning what, 10-20 mil/hour from grinding only to get 100 mill boss weapons? Oh look at that its 300 million for 3 of them when the minimum price on average was 300 for one back in the day! soo hard right? No,This is still easier than before and thus the repercussions will never be as big as you may think them to be.

It was harder to get sharps or even hard shards for that matter back in the day and them being in the market place will simply mean newer players don't do the gathering to obtain them. People will say that is good but that is one content in this game that will become dead for newer players at least. Lifeskillers will still do it because of other reasons but the newer players will never find out those other reasons if they don't do any life skills. Them not standing a chance... it does not matter in the early game anyways though right? by the time it does they probably are not new anyways i think, they can go to lower end spots perfectly fine in olvia servers and if they experience PVP then i personally would try my best to win and laugh it off if i don't since i know i just started the game!

Honestly though you or i don't know the newer players mindsets individually so it is wrong to think they ALL will think LIKE YOU OR ME! We simply cannot speak for them on what is better for them as a whole if we are only using our biased and personal opinions, at least accept this fact, thank you!

Have a great day everyone! :)

Maginha likes this.
  16. CrestFirill

Welcome to pre-new marketplace. at the very least now a pre-order doesnt take 5 mins of market sitting I guess?
    It wont kill the game I think but itll make things a bit more rough for sure hehe

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  17. kamik0z

But thats my point .. New players have never had more catch up mechanics and access to high-end BIS gear..

I got this game on launchday in 2016.. And as a casual player, this game has never given more progress and accessability then now.

But when it comes down to it, getting more players in the game should be paramount !

18. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

my main reply was bout the blackstone rant. the way this game works, yes itll only geet harder for new players as time goes on, same way it is a shame to see dev resources being spent on stuff that doesnt rly benefit the present.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  19. Artorias_Dusk

Sadly I'm playing on EU... I have a +14 Kzarka and a +13Kutum for Lahn in my storage...

20. FrankieChia

Dude even if they cant complete it in one week, the money is thr waiting for them. I dont think its hard to get full tri green gear within 2 weeks and do those rift man. A little bit of dedication is all you need to be good in the game. Try tetris is u prefer somethng stright foward.

Cheers