1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Courser spirit methode....

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by warriors, Jun 5, 2019.

1. warriors

warriors Okimura Mystic 62 EU

You can no longer delete or change courser skills from a courser horse

Sea patch note..
    https://www.sea.playblackdesert.com...ext=&isProgress=True&BoardType=0&boardNo=2449

"
    uzair204
    :maehwa: Maehwa LvL 62 SEA

2h
    nah man courser horse means dream horses, i just tried deleting courser spirit on my pegasus i got yesterday and it said " there is no item " even though i had coupons. So the courser spirit method does not work anymore.
    "

2. Artorias_Dusk

3. RamblingRose

So glad I am done with t9s and especially before this change. Just got my doom horse that i got on Saturday, to 30 today. Switched courser spirit four times. They are smart and do learn quite well,let's hope that stays the same.

edit: After the patch, people on NA are saying that you can still switch courser spirit. Won't be able to confirm that as I am done....

#3 RamblingRose, Jun 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  4. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

Welp, Courser Spirit method is dead, Long live the Fore Chop method... i guess. They really want to squeeze dem extra coupons from people. It was already costing several coupons per T9, guess they just need to have more.

Greedy sobs.

5. Boink

Wow that's sick.

I did notice that T9s learn skills a lot better than T8 coursers. My Doom only cost me 3 horse skill change, it didn't learn Sprint, S: Sideways and S: Instant Accel. Maybe It can learn the whole thing without even using skill exchange. I started skill exchange at 24.

6. Namoo

As someone who's in the middle of leveling Doom right now, I really really hope it'll be naturally smart the rest of the way...
    Currently lvl 19 with Instant Accel, S:instant accel, Side step, and S:Side step still left in the pool. If I end up with a potato Doom or having to spend significantly more money on skill changes, I'll be furious :( Luckily I rerolled Courser's spirit one last time before patch

7. VeniaRider

I don't know what you guys mean, I am still able to roll away Course Spirit. I don't think courser horse refers to Dream horse here.

I don't exactly know the point of this change

#7 VeniaRider, Jun 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    Ventesa, CruzeL and RamblingRose like this.
  8. Khondo

Still working for me.

The way I read it, once a T8 has got the gold badge, you can not exchange, sprint, inst, etc any more on that horse. Why would you want to anyway?

Ventesa likes this.
  9. Ventesa

Ventesa Vexferel Tamer 61 NA

I do not see the reason why they would do this. It isn't a good idea to take away people's choices and there are many players who do not like Sideways Move. But as was already said, this has nothing to do with changing Courser's Spirit. The thread title is very misleading D:

I am leveling a dreamhorse now and the Courser Spirit method is working the same as always.

10. Malkontent

They did it to fix a bug instead of fixing a bug. When you would reroll skills it remembered the place of the skill not which skill so sometimes it would accidentally move to a courser skill while rerolling and if you weren't paying attention it would be an expensive bug. Not to take away from any opportunity for this community to be toxic but this is a good thing. Nothing to qq about here grab your pitch forks and move along to the next qq thread.

Ventesa likes this.
  11. ClearArrow

ClearArrow Ranger 63

Finished levelling my Doom earlier in the week using the Courser Spirit swap method - can confirm it still works.

12. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

Same applies to me, the method still works

13. Claydough

You could drop the price a tonne and sell to another person easily