1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rip mouse movement

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Wollbert, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

2. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

to be honest who used mousemovement in a game where you cant even tab target... the only use for mousemovement was seamonster hunting, but that "trick" got fixed ages ago.

Buddypal likes this.
  3. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 62 EU

Expected nothing less from a Top 10 best Witch

[​IMG]

4. Jannanomana

? what does i have to do with her?

anyways, people can press a keyboard button faste then a mouse, guess why people make "speedtyping" with the keyboard and not with the mouse on a virtual keaboard.

Maybe read the threat again it looks like u messing/mixing up something. Mouse Movement is Clicking with your mouse to run to a location and not stamina related.

5. Blitzball

Wait, Luxienna & Janna is the same person ? :D

Thought Lux quitted the game a long time ago :o

6. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 62 EU

What do you mean "her". That's you sweetheart, aka JuicyJanna aka Luxienna.

Hahaha, what the actual fuсk dude. You're playing since 2016, how are you not aware of skill manipulation with mouse movement clicks.

Either way, to stay at least a little bit on topic: Those failure of developers are addressing the wrong problems once again. What they should do is fix framerate dependancy for skill animations and not get rid of that little bit of skill ceiling they've left in the game after the 2018 combat overhaul apocalypse.

#6 Reuter, Oct 24, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  7. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

Good riddance.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  8. Jannanomana

hu? thats a rumor

But lets get back to topic, what exactly is the "RIP" with mouse movement? SMH is already dead, it cant be more RIP.

Dead, Dead, Dead you cant conjugate dead. dead is dead. more dead is not possible :D

Fairplay? i never though about "skill manipulation" wtf

#8 Jannanomana, Oct 24, 2019
  9. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

FYI, even with a name change in the forum, it doesn't retroactively change the name in posts that quoted you.

Let's check this thread, in particular post #6, where it says "Luxienna said: ↑" linking to post #5, which conveniently is you. Also, if you want to act as if you're a different person you'd have to change your entire internet persona, something you clearly didn't do.

And anything more about this will be removed from the thread as it's off-topic.

10. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

LORDZERG likes this.
  11. Jannanomana

yeah it rather looks like an exploit those guys in the video try to do :D i mean come one a Sneaky game mechanic where u get an advantage while pressing X during clicking at Z location with a delay of Y...

If its not stated in the skill describtion any behavior/action thats different is kinda an exploit or translation issue.

12. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

bruh. I don't even know who you are and I know who you are.

13. Dexo 2

The game got dumbed down even more for console plebs, guess soon we are going to be merged with them. That was THE only thing that made bdo pvp somewhat more skill based, now bdo pvp is complete trash. People who say good ridance were the true trash players who couldnt learn their class

Törni and Hajiarux like this.
  14. XXew

Would like to see zerker discord.
    pepelul.png

15. Hajiarux

zerk is a dead class while they make other low IQ authistic smartphone classes very op

16. AtomicPotato

Obvious exploit make game skilled ? How dumb need to be to think that using mouse movements to move during static skill is actually intended and its indicator of skill ?
    This exploit should be fixed long and "skilled players" - just low exploiters, banned.

17. Dexo 2

When the pc version is becoming same as console theres always those skillless players coming out trying to justify their inability to learn their class

#17 Dexo 2, Oct 24, 2019
  18. noctred

noctred NA

I think the change could be positive from a balancing standpoint *if* they make further supplementary changes to compensate for the loss. I doubt that being able to flip position/direction locked skills and forward guards was intended, and while it did raise the skill ceiling for some classes, I wouldn't be surprised if it also made balance more challenging - particularly since it impacts some classes so much more than others.

So yeah... if this is the beginning of a longer list of changes on the road to balance, I think I'm okay with it. If it's just a random kneejerk change with no plan behind it, then it's pretty bad.

imo.

PeaceInChaos, LinaCrysta and Fateneko like this.
  19. AtomicPotato

What are you talking about ? You are directly trying to use console to justify exploiting on PC.
    What lose they fixing exploit.

Can't wait PA force client validation and ban every "its just a mod" user as well.

20. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

Interesting..What were DK's click to move, or animation cancel exploits we could abuse? Stance switching into airstrike? Or some other stance dance BS?
    Or are you claiming that the skill includes swapping to flavor of month classes, that can abuse some unintended mechanic.