1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rip mouse movement

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Wollbert, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Factorial

Yeah, right.

Hacking is just skillful use of a person's ability to outperform others. Same as unintended mechanics.

2. Dexo 2

The pc version is being dumbed down to match console version. Guess you need more than 2 brain cells to understand

Hajiarux likes this.
  3. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

exactly. they shoudl remove ALL animation cancels this will make the game much slower and better to play. People forget this is an MMO and not a HacknSlash. And i am not even talkin about the fact that you can oneshot 6 mobs+ with 1 skill i am talking about all the "hidden gimmics" and "animation cancels".

It should never be the case that there are some "Hidden" combos to get an advantage, every skill in the game should be Clearly indicated by definition and describtion.

I would even go a step further, if a handycaped player put all the skills on a skillbar and press 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 in PVP or PVE he should have Exactly the same "power" as the 10000 APM guy.

THIS IS A MMO! not a Moba, not an HacknSlash. APM is not a valid argument!
    MMO's are about "who has better stats" reacting and countering the enemy skills, and not "Who has more APM".

If i am channeling my 100% skill, and you counter that with an Super armor spell or Frontal Guard spell, it was Well played by you. And i should not be allowed to "cancel" my skill. Thats how MMO's are supposed to work "Look what the enemy is doing and react"

#23 Jannanomana, Oct 24, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    Rena likes this.
  4. Dexo 2

I didnt play a class that required alot of mouse movement at all, just one or two skills max. Some other classes needed this and thats why they were good because of it. Now the balance will be even worse

5. noctred

noctred NA

I was hoping this was sarcasm... but then I realized it wasn't and died a little inside.

6. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

...one or 2? That's more then none.

And the balance is broke for a reason remember..To sell reroll coupons. Its what happens when people incentivize PTW/PTC.

7. Dexo 2

Dk has iframes while my class has none that works and no grab . The dmg of dk is **** thats a fact

8. Claydough

As a non mousemovment player and class

good riddance

everyones always crying for equal gear advantage, well now theres an equal skill set advantage, so this should be met with nothing but praise

9. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

it is the first step into getting the game back on track. next maybe they do something about the fps glitch abusers and then we can tell whos gonna need to learn their class.

VardaSkaya, Rena, onaco and 6 others like this.
  10. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Knowing PA, they gonna take longest possible way, like SMH, with new sea update SMH where its should be long time ago, they could've done it 2 years ago, but they denied its as long as possible. Same for balance and classes, move attack/moving/cd's/positions on server side and game suddenly fixed, but no, they gonna prolong its for another 2-3 year.

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  11. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

Very aggravating indeed.

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  12. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

yea they should just cap FPS at 60 and resolution at 1080p or so. it should never be the case that people have an advantage cause of hardware

13. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

or they will actually be able to balance it more precisely.

coz if you compare certain performances with or without mm, .... who are you gonna balance for? the guy with or without mm? all input methods must be on similiar level. as it is now, one is strictly superior to other.

14. WhySoSeeryus

they just need to limit how skills react to current fps and cap that to certain number. capping actual fps would..... not be such a good idea. coz they would have to cap it to at least highest possible number monitors can pump out today.

PeaceInChaos and WinterMilla like this.
  15. AtomicPotato

You are wrong, skills should not be altered by mouse movements. And its what PA doing, removing mouse movements from skills.
    If skill say - flying straight, then its mean flying straight, not flying where you point mouse during you fly.

VardaSkaya likes this.
  16. WhySoSeeryus

i agree, but im offering possible alternative to make it more fair.

17. AtomicPotato

Why there should be "offering" for fixing shitty mechanics ?
    There is a skill, that have time to perform it, everything that reduce its time beside mechanics mentioned in description - exploit. Simple add timer, client side one if they don't want server to do it, even if "smart ass" find a way to cancel animation/increase perform speed, character will just wait timer.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  18. Naho

PA just won some coupons sales, but also prolly lost player to AAU lmao. Now let's see if this come live

choovanski and Xeraths like this.
  19. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

'Shotgun' is just one button press: Spacebar. It even says so in the description via "Space after Ultimate: Evasion Shot".

You're confusing using multiple skills with different input keys with 'Shotgun' being a magical one skill kinda thing. It's Evasion Shot / Blasting Gust → Shotgun → repeat, which is A/D+LMB or Q+W/S+LMB → Spacebar, which you can tap and don't have to hold.

20. Aikatears

Aikatears Tearslight Ranger 49 NA

I can read this better then your formating...

MoonDance17 likes this.