1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP ranger 2020.

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by Spartakatz, Jan 22, 2020.

1. LiquidEmotion

I legit came back because of Ranger Succ. Now there is no point in even playing.

Fearless V likes this.
  2. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Well, did you enjoy it for the short period of time that it lasted? Did you give PA some $$$ while you were having fun with succession?

3. LiquidEmotion

I did have fun actually and Unfortunately, I did spend money. Spent $30 on an outfit but that was pretty much it. Had my fun. Maybe ill mess with awakening again. Idk. So far just done with it all.

4. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

See there we go, it was worth it for PA :D

Now they want you to re-roll to guardian haha and spend some more money while its FOTM class, before they nerf it and RNG buff something else.

Fearless V likes this.
  5. LiquidEmotion

Honestly. That KR streamer bloo was showing 269ap nouver guardian one-shotting Stars end mobs. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets nerfed after a few months once everyone rerolls. F*ck PA.

#45 LiquidEmotion, Jan 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    Fearless V and Éternel like this.
  6. Éternel

Éternel Ranger NA

Yet look at all of those sorc nerfs, oh wait.

Fearless V likes this.
  7. Lenerlink

Well could be worse...could be the only class that got big nerfs before it even went live...

8. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Exactly, and this how its been with all new classes, awakenings, successions, etc

Literally this is their model of milking players, while creating the illusion of "New" content.

Fearless V and T800 like this.
  9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

she protec but she also atac

LiquidEmotion and Dryed like this.
  10. LiquidEmotion

It was expected. Everyone knew that they would have to tweak some things but no one expected that they would basically just nerfed it to the ground with hardly any incentives to use succession. That can't balance for ****.

11. Netreiam

Hence #1, they could always change the numbers.

12. Columba

Noob question. Are the cooldowns on prime charging wind going to affect shotgun spam or simply the time for super armor to be available?

13. Eryola

Eryola Ranger 62

PA:"Hey! How about a trade: all your protections, your movement, your grab and your block for good damage... with a bow! What do you say?"
    Players, happy to be able to play bow again:"Hmm... gonna suck in 1vs1, but sure. We wanted to be ranged, that's why we started playing a ranger years ago. Deal."
    PA, a few weeks later:"Guys... actually we can't allow you to do damage."

If they completely nerf us again, I think I might quit too. I play my ranger since CBT2, but I'm not going to play an unprotected crap class for 2 years AGAIN... a glass-cannon without the cannon part. Like 20+ costumes, all weight, 192 inv slots, all tradeskills, 3 pen weapons, etc. ...that's like 500 Euros for a reroll... no way in hell I'm gonna pay that. Not even a single Euro for the incompetent monkeys that is PA's class balancing team! I love my character and my ranger was always my main, but I'm not going back to the toothpick dual-wield playstyle.

14. Éternel

Éternel Ranger NA

I feel the same as you, I contacted support, and they said to create a thread in the suggestions section of the forum, but I am really at the point where I just don't care anymore; They have shown that they clearly don't think changes out, when comparing ranger to other classes, so what difference would our NA/EU input matter.

Personally, I'm going to go back to sorc and pretend that the class requires more skill than any other class does to be effective; Going to keep my weapons on my ranger, not giving these baffoons another dime.

Fearless V likes this.
  15. LiquidEmotion

The nerf is so laughable that I expect some sort of adjustment before it goes live. This whole give and take crap with Ranger is getting old. Screw rerolling and screw giving PA anymore money. These guys are so incompetent.

16. Sarm

DK does 7500 Trash/hour Aakman, ranger in the same gear 12000 T/H. Rangers like - OH NO WHY DO THEY NERF US? Lmaooo

Coldik likes this.
  17. Éternel

Éternel Ranger NA

Show us the evidence, anyone can make crap up. Not that balancing around PvE has ever been a priority of Pearl Abyss anyhow.

18. Fearless V

Fearless V Ranger 61 NA

Sorc is such a masterful I-Framer that it I-Framed all of the nerfs!

19. Éternel

Éternel Ranger NA

20. LiquidEmotion

What AP and with kutum or nouver? Ill wait for your reply. And btw. PA didn't nerf her because she was so good at grinding. A lot classes currently make the same if not sometimes more. She was nerfed for her damage in PvP. PA, unfortunately, are too stupid to make changes separate from PvE dmg from PvP dmg. This nerf in general is so excessive. It literally kills succession.

#60 LiquidEmotion, Jan 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2020