1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP ranger 2020.

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by Spartakatz, Jan 22, 2020.

1. RngNotWithMe

stright after u reroll and will buy all pearl stuffs with costumes. then they will nerf other old-popular class and will boost another one

Fearless V likes this.
  2. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

Not doing that. I haven't spent a dime on these trash devs for over a year and a half now. I would quit the game instead of rerolling.

RngNotWithMe likes this.
  3. easay9

I feel like everyone will PEN roulette as soon as we get a date for Crimson LOL, Im not planning on touching that game unless PA has learned from thier mistakes with BDO but will be funny watching so many failed PENs that day.

Alcathoe Noctis likes this.
  4. Alcathoe Noctis

i´m not playing since the nerf anymore. Not because I don´t want to "git gud" but simply just because I don´t want to get trolled by the game anymore.

5. Avonna

lets all just lay down our rangers so they can gather some data how no one is playing them.....and MAYBE something might get done .

6. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

?
    ranger and sorc are dominating the whole pve and pvp content right now. if u have stamina issues use some stamina earrings or train your breath a bit ;)

Avonna likes this.
  7. Avonna

while i really REALLY do want to play a range class, let me rephrase that , i want to really really play ranger. i love the succesion of ranger, but i feel we are missing a few little QOL things, like some way to get a little health while grinding without stocking up like cosco on pots. ( desert debuff looking at you ) and 1 more frontal guards, other then that i am happy , i am trying ways to work around it , but playing alts and having some hp regen while zoning out on grinding is nice.
    but thank you for the tip :) i dont normally have stam issues , since i made it a thing to NOT use a horse when i first created her , so stamina is good.

8. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

the only thing that needs a change/buff is that the BOW autohit on a horse is always 150% x2 .. LOL... you cant even farm Sausans on a horse ..... remove the HORSE RANGER HANDYCAP!

Avonna likes this.
  9. Avonna

i will have to try that , i dont remember shooting , or killing anything from horse now that i think of it lol.

10. GuiltGuy

I currently main witch.

Compared with witch, ranger has greater range, higher AP and equally high accuracy with witch. Not fair. Nerf accuracy of succession ranger.

11. Stocksyn95

Compared to ranger, witch has back attacks and down attack multipliers, heals and sustain, protections and more cc. Not fair. Nerf witch

12. GuiltGuy

Compared with witch, ranger as a range class, can grab and can kite with range skills while defending against melee's attack., and the damage is higher. Nerf.

BTW, don't give it a damn to the team heal. Give team heal to whoever likes to have. We don't want coorperation in this game. We only enjoy free kills and appreciate how fantasitic the kill/death ratio is after the war. Classes like range are obviously at great advantage.

13. Stocksyn95

Wait, so you are talking succ or awa? Looks like you are cherrypicking the best things of both and combining them to suit your bias against the class

Sturmflut666 and Columba like this.
  14. Silsti

Imagine listening to that shitter lul.

Columba likes this.
  15. Columba

Nope. Can’t have booth grab AND decent ranged dps on rangers. How about you play a ranger then comment?

16. easay9

People dont realize almost all rangers have rolled to Succ because of simply being a glass cannon that can kite like the old days. There is no reason to even play awakened ranger currently since you have less range damage and awakening still has not seen any buffs to animation times or cooldowns so you have to choose to go for the extra range damage. Succession is 100% forced on ranger you need to play it or roll because there is no way to live in awakening anymore without being blown up by all the rest of the classes in the game and having hardly any mobility as well while all the assassins can hop to you in an instant and 1 tap. Balance in this game is garbage and has been I have just learned to accept it at this point. New game when?

17. Rilok

Rilok Ranger NA

Honestly not sure if trolling but I’m bored so lets dive into this...

- If rangers have more range then it’s only marginally better with a lot less protections.

- Higher AP ? Not really. Ranger has more burst sure while witches have more sustain damage and again a lot more self heals and protection.

- Equally high accuracy ? You’ve got to be joking. Just compare the number of 100% accuracy modifiers for each class and you’ll see who’s naturally got higher accuracy.

18. Columba

not true at all. in 1:1 awakened ranger is far far superior to succession ranger.

19. easay9

IDK if I agree with that sure you have more options to work with in terms of skills but the damage is so high in succession on tearing arrow, penetrating wind, shotgun , etc and you have so much burst that its basically just keeping distance and breaking blocks. I want buffs to swords because honestly its more enjoyable to play but if its only good in 1v1 what is the point? all assassins have more iframes and more kill potential in bigger fights, and shorter cooldowns to work with.

#139 easay9, Feb 24, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
  20. Fake_Alice

i main witch too.

witch's main skill its +30% accuracy + 15% evasion debuff. its literally +45% accuracy on a single faceroll skill. and what ranger have? 0 accuracy on pubg, dc, shotgun and +10% on tearing arrow. what are you wanna nerf? there is something going wrong with your math.

idk.. imo even by spam blasting gust from the moon on facerolling sorc or ninja you have more chances to kill it than trying to catch it with swords.

#140 Fake_Alice, Feb 24, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
    easay9, Rilok and Sturmflut666 like this.