1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP ranger 2020.

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by Spartakatz, Jan 22, 2020.

1. LiquidEmotion

Exactly why I rerolled guardian. I played ranger since I first started playing (2017) and I tried. I really tried man and she had her moments but that succ nerf with no compensation for her protections or without buffing awaking was the last straw. I actually survive engages now and make an impact with the main ball. My gear also feels like its worth became 5 times more valuable. Ranger is the bastard child like many other unfortunate classes.

2. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

Ranger grab nerfed to 50% accuracy on test server. Anyone left to cry uncle? LOL what kind of gear do you need to play awakening now?

3. Avonna

i started playing my ranger after succesion came along , i really enjoy the pve part of it , bow is easier to use , i prefer that.
    but im having a very hard time in pvp.
    im prob just very bad, been playing kuno for over a year so getting ranger in my blood will take time

Fateneko likes this.
  4. easay9

is this real? like grabs get resisted all the time their nerfing her into the dirt in awakening

5. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

6. LiquidEmotion

7. RandomHajile

That new costume tho.

8. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

You guys have missed a bdo patch it seems.Nowadays CC are not tied to accuracy.

Rilok likes this.
  9. Eryola

Eryola Ranger 62

This won't make much of a difference, since the CCs only check against CC resist and not against evasion anymore. So if someone is in range to be grabbed (assuming the server doesn't hiccup/desync), you activate the grab, he successfully evades the attack, but his grab resist doesn't fire, what will happen is: he will get grabbed and knockdowned normally, but instead of taking the 998%x2 dmg of the grab, he only takes 5% damage from it.

Rilok and Sheky like this.
  10. Voxfire

All the 100% accuracy skills were nerfed. Having 50% accuracy on your grab wont let your grab miss more. It only applies to the dmg portion of the skill.

11. lochtar01

This class is dog ****, just go play archer you pepega's. end of story delete the vod.

12. GuiltGuy

Don't need more explanations.

The classes that need -3 IQ to play currently is: succession sorc, awakening sorc, awakening ninja, succession dark knight and succesion ranger. All these classes deserve to be nerfed.

13. Columba

YOu must have died to them,.

IWalkAlone and Raynekeeper like this.
  14. Raynekeeper

Have I told you lately.....?

15. Eryola

Eryola Ranger 62

This deserves the BS Of The Year Award... "easy to play" and "awakening ninja" fit about as well into one sentence as "US Marine" and "cute"...

IWalkAlone and Columba like this.
  16. Rilok

Rilok Ranger NA

Meanwhile mages have been pretty much the only deciding factor in who wins during sieges for the past 3 years. PA alone makes your class far more viable in large scale than every class you just mentioned and actually takes 0 iq and no gear requirement to use. Must be nice to be 5x more viable than majority of the rest of the classes in this game with actually no effort involved; unless grouping near teammates and pressing a button is too hard.

17. Jupto

I guess im the only one who enjoys the ranger atm, my level49.999 have lots of fun.

Avonna likes this.
  18. Avonna

i have been enjoying succession ranger too .
    just wish we had a teeny bit more sustain for health besides 500 pots causing weight.

19. Stocksyn95

A way to self heal?? in the class most related to nature?? in the class that has wind and nature magic?? in the most "elvish" of the elven classes??
    Do you have any idea how crazy that sounds?

alastersan, Avonna and Sturmflut666 like this.
  20. Avonna

lol i know right , like they never learned healing after all this time.
    i feel like we spend so much time on our characters, and they just never learn anything.....