1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Road to Kamasylvia

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Pajamaedpadna, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Pajamaedpadna

For this quest you're required to talk to the chairmen in Calpheon city's parliament. All of them are there except Enrique Encarotia who's chair is empty. I can't complete the quest because I can't talk to him. Please could I get some help, thanks.

2. Dan Hot

Dan Hot Warrior 62 EU

Change channel maybe.

3. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Have you completed the Valencia quest line part one and are you above level 58?

4. EisFrei

I know I have the same problem. The one older guy is not to be found. I've switched servers, characters, exited the game, forfeited all quests except for the road to kamasylvia one, and still nothing. I really wanted to get these two quest lines done before the weekend was over and get the ring of power finally. D:

Attached Files:

5. EisFrei

Alright, so it turned out that I did not finish the entire Hero of Calpheon quest, ended up forfeiting it earlier when I was doing it, so when I reclaimed the last couple of quests from that chain and finished them, it worked. Hope it worked for OP as well.

Pajamaedpadna and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  6. Pajamaedpadna

Ah, I too ended up forfeting the hero of Calpheone questline. I'll finish that up then hopefully he should be there for me too. Finishing that quest should really be a requirement before being able start this one though.
    Thanks for the help.

7. GM Unknown

Game Master

Hi there @Pajamaedpadna! From reading over your post, it appears you've been able to complete the quest, great to see! Also, big thanks to the community for their help :D

Take care!

Pajamaedpadna likes this.