1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rp/interesting mechanic Guild

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by InnocentDemon, Oct 16, 2020.

1. InnocentDemon

HELLO!!

Warning this may be a bit of a read.
    I have this idea that has been itching me for a long while. I want to create a mostly merchant and trader guild that has a Roleplay aspect to it.
    List of things this may include is as follows.

Teams!
    Specific members would have a team with a leader who perform specific tasks. Gathering, Fighting, Crafting Etc.

Ranks!
    After time and effort you would be awarded ranks with higher wage. (Provided you can continue to pull the weight :P)

Roleplay!
    Creating characters with interesting backstory and lore that could make for some fun scenarios.
    I enjoy crafting story and lore and think it would make a fun addition to the guild.

Family and FUN!
    Whats the point if we cant enjoy ourselves? I make an effort to make everyone feel included and happy. I want top build a kind and caring guild.

Current Rp Scenario.
    *You see a small parchment nailed to a wall. it reads.* "Cera Noirs Trading co! needing applicants!"

If you have any interest the discord is here. :https://discord.gg/NyQhcv

#1 InnocentDemon, Oct 16, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
    Amirite likes this.
  2. Amirite

Just a question. Why not post this in the RP section? (Or did it get moved to this section, witch is stupid)

3. InnocentDemon

I actually reposted it in the guilds thread under the american server. also thanks for the response. i havent got any joins as of yet but im stubborn i refuse to give up. Please go here ( https://community.blackdesertonline...fferent-guild-recruiting.527875/#post-2554678 ) and if you are interested join the discord! id love to accept anybody who enjoys rp! if you think i should repost in rp i might im unsure if it would be allowed.

4. Amirite

I guess you could try as long is RP related, then I don't think they will move the post.
    Also there is Reddit you can try on. Just some suggestion.

InnocentDemon likes this.