1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rulupee 30k Quest Counter dindnt count completed Quests anymore

Discussion in 'Quests and NPCs' started by SvenDee, Feb 22, 2021.

1. SvenDee

Thread Title: Quests not counting for the Rulupee 30k Book for me
    Date of occurrence: 22.02.2021
    Quest / NPC Name: Mainquests not counting (Valencia 2),
    Details: After the completion of several Valencia 2 Mainquests the counter did not appear at the left side of the screen. Watching to my completed quest (number is still the same) i noticed that every quest i complete doesnt count for the Rulupee Book.

Reproduction:
    1. Logged off and in again, completet a quest with the same character, Mainquest Valencia 2, still not counting.
    2. Switched channel and switched character and did one side quest, this counts to the book.
    3. Sidequests counting
    4. other Mainquests counting

Seems this was only happening to the last 3 Valencia Mainquest, (stealing key from Afuaru, bringing the key to Arehaza storage keeper, complete quest at the Valencia King. But it wasnt counting for the rulupee) If this was a partial quest, it should still count 1 up after completion, but didnt.

Am i wrong and the Valencia 2 Mainquest doesnt count or is it a bug?

#1 SvenDee, Feb 22, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  2. meisanerd

Some of the Valencia 2 quests are partials (shows x of y) quests, which only count as 1 when the entire chain is completed.

3. SvenDee

No partials. I finished the Valencia 2 Mainquest, but still not counting up. Will chek with other quests now. thx for the reply

4. Minarya

Minarya DarkKnight 63 EU
    Ambassador

Its a normal thing. Some of the quest, especially in Valencia 2 are quest that belong to a single chain quest. The quest counter only counts the entire chain quest as one. You can see that its part of a chain quest when there is something like [3/9] in the quest name itself.
    There are multiple posts here in the bug section about that subject. It is indeed intended behaviour.

5. SvenDee

but shouldnt it count 1 up after i completed the whole Valencia Questline?

6. Minarya

Minarya DarkKnight 63 EU
    Ambassador

I'm not sure if it counts the first in a chain or the last in a chain tbh. So maybe it doesnt need to count up one at the end.