1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rulupee Travel Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Aethon, May 31, 2017.

1. CM Aethon

Community Manager

Greetings Adventurers,

With summer on the way we thought it’d be a great way to stay cool from the outside heat by taking a grand tour of the Black Desert Online World! Let us guide you on an adventure to interesting and exciting places and earn rewards in the process!

[​IMG]

1. Rulupee Travel Event
    Log in daily and participate in quests that will show off the Black Desert Online world in all of its beauty. Get a variety of awesome rewards while collecting stamps and exploring new and exciting places!
    • Event Period: May 31st ~ June 13th
    • Event Information:
      • During the event period a new daily Travel Quests will be unlocked, when completed you will receive a stamp (Knowledge), collect all 14 to receive 1 extra Max Energy.
      • Additionally during the event period Daily Reward Quests will be unlocked that can be completed to receive a variety of rewards listed below.
      • Completing 1 ~ 7 quests will grant access to a special Retired Adventurers Gift quest.
      • Completing 8 ~ 14 quests will grant access to a special Retired Adventurers Gift #2 quest.
      • Players cannot accept any Reward Quests after June 13th, however any previously accepted quests can still be completed.
    • Quests & Rewards:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Elthair, Gumeleon, Hissis and 11 others like this.
  2. MedenFire

3. MrPleasant_exe

4. Jeynar

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that when you say "[...] Contains the following:" you actually mean "[...] Contains one of the following:"

We've been through this a million times already. Can you please, at some point, learn from your mistakes? It's time for you to localize the patch notes you get from Korea, not just post them and call it a day.

Otrsor, Slippery, Makkena and 18 others like this.
  5. Lightning1227

Where's Jojo when you need him!

Jojo likes this.
  6. Gingen

Gingen Guildmarm Sorceress 59 NA

Oh neat.

7. Retired

8. OddGD

OddGD Ninja

Please, if you have a moment, clarify for me...

31st -> 13th, 14 'Daily Quest' turn-ins in order to get +1 Max Energy, correct?

If so, could you please consider extending -past- E3 by a few days. If you're required to complete every turn-in to get the energy, that would effectively block out every E3 attendee who didn't log in while on the road (not always feasible).

Jey, Cummere and Garkin like this.
  9. Eloka

"Complete a quest, 678 6" what do you mean by that?

10. Garkin

Bucl_TheW, Bruno12 and Eloka like this.
  11. Tresor

I am complety against those kind of event that provides Max Energy through Events, I imagine people or myself not being able to complete event for max energy that i love achieve. Can't you imagine that people won't be able do to it all year long, it will be frustrating.

12. See

See

Can you please! tell me where to start that quest chain? the Black spirit doenst give me the new quest?

13. 1nhum4ntv

It hardly matters. We all know it's only going to drop Blackstones anyways.

14. Horse Breeder Ralphy

Is the initial quest rolling out to random players over time? Some players are getting the Black Spirit quest, but many aren't. I've yet to receive it myself. I've made sure "All" is toggled on in the quest window. Swapped toons. Logged in/out. No joy.

Naretin likes this.
  15. Jeynar

That's precisely why it matters, especially given that they've just launched on a new platform and launched a new class which is the entire drive behind their "get new players to spend a ton of money, then ditch them" business plan.

Yuoen and mad like this.
  16. Skinmissile

Skinmissile Skinmissile Witch 57 NA

where is starting point for the quest? black spirit doesn't give it

Crazypunch likes this.
  17. 1nhum4ntv

That's some nice tinfoil. They know just as well as everyone else that Steam players are whales when it comes to MMO cosmetics. It makes 0 sense that they'd want to ditch the new Steam players from a business standpoint.

18. Jeynar

What?

Are you seriously excusing the repeated terrible translation with "the new players from steam are whales anyway, they'll buy anything"?

19. Xanoth

As someone quoted above:

"Condition "Complete a quest, 678 6" means complete quest "[Boss] Witch-Hunting" (http://bddatabase.net/us/quest/678/6/)"

It's excluding a lot of new players, I'm surprised I'd even done the quest myself considering I only started playing a few weeks back and mostly slacked the first two weeks.

To Clarify;

You must accept the quest on a character that completed Witch-Hunting. It doesn't seem to set an account flag.
    Once accepted, it seems any character can then progress the chain (Completed the first quest on my 23 Ranger, as my main is in a desert villa and I'm not running back for this).

#19 Xanoth, May 31, 2017
    Last edited: May 31, 2017
  20. Naon

This event is trash and the black spirit adventure is garbage now. You guys are tanking the value of black stones and everything gives them now.