1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rulupee Travel Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Aethon, May 31, 2017.

1. NoMercy

I'm very disappointed with the rewards, the rewards are so heavily weighted to give total garbage that you might as well delete the whole moon guide rewards system. Whats the point in giving rewards which spins and you can roughly see what you land on when you press space on only rig the game and give crappy rewards in its place? all I have got from it is a couple of black stones which 10 seconds of killing mobs can get me, elixirs which are as much good as a condom machine in the Vatican and a gem which is garbage.

Next time PA, take out all the stuff that has a market value less than 10 million. Make the rewards worth spinning for next time and STOP RIGGING THE MINIGAMES!

2. Shinee

"disappointed with the rewards" ?? No, that's fine how they have done it. If it drop only +10M items, then it would be a inflation in the MP. It's important that they don't roll out to much expensive items. If they do that, then these things have no value anymore.
    It's sounds that some player are so lazy, and wan't have all thing easy and free, without any efforts.

Wet Cake likes this.
  3. kakodaimonos

kakodaimonos 57 EU

I did around 10 of these quests now. And I got 9 Armor Stones and 1 Weapon Stone so far. It's not really that fun but ohh well... others will get like 2x Weapon Boxes for my bad luck. Good for them I guess. Your welcome I like to help you guys out. :D

4. Tamalama

Wow...do you have nothing to do other than rant about this? You should probably try and get a life

5. Hateborn2017

Hateborn2017 DarkKnight 56 NA

Have all 14 quests been available? I did the 13th one today...but am not getting an option for the 14th.

6. Sv Cassjo

Sv Cassjo Ninja

Since there are boxes which meet exact those conditions and are containing the whole list of mentioned items, it is indeed very important, in which way an item is described. If this means, that caring players would have no life, well, than there is a completely new level of this kind of expression nowadays.

Today you get the very last one - as to be read in the event's description above.

7. TurukTheCook

I got an Ogre ring and 2 Tree belts from the boxes and i did PRI the belt right after that, hate me now.

Wet Cake likes this.
  8. Jeynar

Meanwhile, the post was corrected after I pointed it out.

You tell me?

9. ZebraNinja

I got 8x the absolute useless manhunt elixiers, 2x the xp elixiers, 2x the blackmagic crystal - armor that never sells on mp and is basically blackstone powder, 2 magic fluid collectors, 1 magic axe and 1 energy pot. SIGN ME UP, i would have made more than 20x the silver if i skipped the event and just grinded lul

10. Mirajane

Last two quest u get from black spirit look at info =]

11. Twinkle

Tfw you spent past 5 hours grinding to Lv. 50, completing the Black Spirit quest chain to get the [Boss] Witch Hunt quest so the Rulupee Travel quests would show up, then another 2 hours running back and forth across the map like a gazillion times to finish all 14 Rulupee Travel quests just so you can get some knowledge and 1 energy.

10/10 totes worth it would try again

12. Sv Cassjo

Sv Cassjo Ninja

Those a just reward quests which doesn't count into the 14 knowledge-quests.
    The question was posted on the 12th, but the 14th quest was available one day later.

13. adventurerwanderer

I missed the whole event building a boat. Any way you can run more of these? I'd like to preview all the new areas I have watched videos of on Youtube.

14. SumAussieCobber

My last one was at Calpeon Holy Collage.. Why cant i get anymore??

Old Moon Guide wont give me anymore quests... Any reason why or is that is and i cant get Gift of a Precious Memory next quest line?

15. Nuonii

Nuonii Daralyn Witch EU

Because the event ended a week ago, before last maintenance .

"Players cannot accept any Reward Quests after June 13th, however any previously accepted quests can still be completed."

Akirix likes this.
  16. DreamMas

This the same quest for 8/16?

17. DreamMas

Yes? Anybody home?

18. Karaad

I got the beginning quest from the Black Spirit but upon talking to Rulupee, I was not able to receive any of these quest. I did complete the original quest line that started in Heidel. What's with this version of the event?

DreamMas likes this.
  19. DreamMas

Ty, maybe they haven't finished making it:
    • Rulupee’s World Travel Season 2 will start soon. We are preparing you an event page!

Karaad likes this.
  20. Karaad

I need to read more when i read instead of skimming over stuff. I guess it hasn't been FULLY released, as we can get the starter quest right now.

DreamMas likes this.