1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Sailboat outline.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by EgoAge, Aug 23, 2019.

1. EgoAge

EgoAge Lahn 61 NA

Hey guys. can anyone help me figure this out? I have tried pretty much everything I can think of. The only way I can get this white outline on my ship to go away is by turning the UI off.. I see other people streaming ocean content, and they do not have this issue. What setting am I missing here because this is driving me crazy lol

Attached Files:

2. GM Szyslak

Game Master

Hello there @EgoAge, we can see that you have noticed something amiss with your sailboat. We are aware that this outline has bothered some players and we are currently looking into what can be done about it. Hopefully you will not be waiting too long./ If you need any help with anything else, please don't be afraid to ask.

3. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

NOt some, everyone..everyone freaking hates this trash. Just becasuea couple mentioned it doesnt mean noone agrees. The forums only get less than 20% of actual players in here. Many have posted theirdiscontent with this yet all you do is parrot the same exact words over and over. Just get it done, get rid of it.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  4. Dirty Djago

Dirty Djago Maehwa 61 EU

Hell yah, we See you have some issue with our game, dont worry we cant fix that. But hey buy some pearls and you are fine.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  5. Dirty Djago

Dirty Djago Maehwa 61 EU

Just send a message to your Masters they can switch off stuff like this in code: outlineoff=true Not more and Not less and please dont Think that your customers are stupid. Coding isnt a magic Voodoo stuff

Phoenixxx75 likes this.