1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sale of objects.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Soj0, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Soj0

Hi. I fully understand that the free exchange system is not implemented in this great game, but, what if I want to sell a weapon to a friend? I thought that you could implement a sales system for the same price as the object in the marketplace, but to a specific friend, if a kzarka sword costs 94kk to sell it for that price to my friend, it would be the same as if he looks for the auction but selling it to whoever I want. What do you think?

2. Catastigma

3. AlnilamE

And then people would sell items to their "friends" in exchange for pearl gifts, without giving other people the chance to snipe them.

4. Fire of

that's how we make a pay to win game boys

5. PandoraRose

Free trading = game overrun with gold selling bots. Considering the amount of currency floating around in this game, it'd be something unprecedented.
    Also as Alni said, the system is there to give as many people as possible a chance at something, since things are so limited. It's frustrating sometimes, but you learn to live with it.

Hakazumi likes this.
  6. Spartakatz

You're probably a gold seller and want to sell your stuff to customers. You should understand why that's not wanted.

7. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

well he did not really say direct "free trading" just trading item with mp value to friend instead.. got nothing to do with gold selling..

but then again with that pearl trades would jump up to sky, so no thx

8. PandoraRose

True, he didn't, but we all know people would find a way to sell silver if opened to "friends" in some way.
    And yeah, we've enough pearl sale bs as is, also voting no there.

Hakazumi likes this.
  9. Isteria

op, i think you got enough NOs but in case you haven't it is a NO for the reasons already explained to you.

Hakazumi and Sibyyl like this.
  10. Soj0

I do not talk about selling it for pearls, but for the money of the game, in the second place, it would be the same as selling it in the marketplace only selling, for example, my kzarka to a guild friend or friend instead of a random person. Third, I do not see it p2w to a game where 15 euros are 15 million, which becomes a desproposito to raise that since it means that to buy a weapon tet that are 800kk I would have to pay € 800 ...

11. Isteria

ok, we thought u can read between the lines but obviously you are not on that level just yet. if you can sell it to a friend, then everyone can sell the items to whoever they want, meaning that if you want to buy a dande you will have to pay pearls, if you want to buy tri ogre, you have to pay a lot of pearls. if you want to sell your 600k chicken meat to a "friend" alt for silver, you can do that as well. Do you see a pattern?

Hakazumi and Kanimae like this.
  12. Lofty

There should be trading.

"But omg what about gold sellers?"

Well guess heckin' what. There WILL be gold sellers. THAT'S WHY AN MMO HIRES GMs.

Except Pearl Abyss/ Kakao don't want to hire people to do the actual job expected of an MMO, they want the autopilot switch flipped to maximise the $$$ they can locust off you.

Man are you people brainwashed.

Fire of likes this.
  13. Isteria

You want the trading like in every other MMO out there and then call us brainwashed? How about you work for your items for a change :)

Hakazumi and Kanimae like this.
  14. Lofty

Or maybe I work for my items but want a free market to sell them to rather than sit on them because too low maximum selling price?

Ignored. Learn to argue without launching straight into failure with ad hominem fallacies on the first try.

15. Isteria

then maybe get a bit more educated about the changes in KR. Soon you will get more money from pre-orders :)

EDIT: or you mean you want more pearls for the items? :)

16. Mafesio

There would be more gold seller's than GM's in about 5 minutes

Hakazumi likes this.
  17. Andaro

Ambassador

2 years no player trading....2 years no gold sellers, where all other games are overrun...

We shall stay as we are, thank You

Hakazumi, Draconnix and Kanimae like this.
  18. Soj0

For real...
    I keep saying 1 € = 1 million ... There is no gold seller here, it would still cost 100 euros for 100 million and that in this game is NOT ANYTHING! I take it out in one afternoon, but I do want to sell my subweapon to a friend for 330kk which is the same as the one I would pay in the marquetplace. Why can not I do it? This would help if you do not pay a € and you want a value pack, a guild partner can sell it to you in specific, and not have to be days and days and days waiting in the marketplace to be lucky.

19. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

You can do it, tell him to put preorder and put it on market.

Hakazumi likes this.
  20. Sibyyl

What would GMs do for pearl gifts which are not RMT?

The point of the thread is that selling to a specific individual opens up a loophole in the existing system for people to charge exorbitant amount of Pearls just to sell an item.

There's nothing GM will be able to do about that.

Desado, KotoRena and Hakazumi like this.