1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sand Grain Bazar Inn - Desert border.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Raven Croft, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Raven Croft

Whats up guys...I got alot of workers working for me and alot of the storages in each city have the warehouse button on their storages and the one in bazar inn does not have it. I dont feel like riding all the way out there to empty the storage.every day. So how can I get the warehouse link up to the bazar inn in the desert. If I use Calpheon workers to go all the way out there to work, will it then appear in Calpheon storage or how will it work..?

Thanx guys. I also got the same issue in Tarif....:)

WaifuJanna likes this.
  2. MADE

Workers put their stuff into the city storage where they live.
    So if your worker lives (affiliated with) in calpheon, then the result items will be in calpheon. (And the materials needed to be there if you produce with them).

Also only main cities have marketplace (so warehouse), that's why you don't see such button on the storage in a minor town like Sand grain.

Andaro and Raven Croft like this.
  3. Keophiroun

Buy 100 maids.

4. Raven Croft

Oooh great...I got my alts placed in in Valencia - Velia - Heidel - Altinova So I just switch between them to warehouse all the items my workers picked up..So what I could do is use my last alt and give her a horse and when I need to pick it up, I just ride down to Altinova and place it there to warehouse it to Calpheon....

5. Raven Croft

Sure and go broke doing it :)

6. Amirite

You could also use transport but ofc. that going to cost depending on how often you send and how much transport.
    I use transport in Trent to Grana, not much silver used there and it's only strawberry.

MoonDance17 and Raven Croft like this.
  7. MADE

Well back in the good old days, we didn't had warehouses, so you needed to move everything yourself, or via wagons.

8. Raven Croft

Well I tried it with my alt and it wasn't pretty...So I guess I've got to do my own darn labor work :)

9. Khondo

Don't need wagons, just overstack a horse and the toon, then use the afk transport function to move the toon between towns.

Raven Croft likes this.
  10. Cairenn Tairisiu

Cairenn Tairisiu Tairisiu DarkKnight 61 NA

There is a transport system in game. You have 5 wagons available and can load them to certain limits and give them a destination. I try to ensure that a town has enough stuff to be worth transporting before I use a wagon there. And you can use the transport system from anywhere. You don't have to be in a specific town. Open the map, open the town where the items are, choose Transport, then choose a wagon and a destination. Once those are selected, start loading the wagon. Once the wagon is either full and can take no more or all your items are in the wagon, press Send.

The items will leave that town a few minutes later and arrive at the destination town 30-60 minutes later so you can just go play. Once they arrive, open transport in the destination town and get all. All those items go into the destination town's storage. Now you can move items to the market warehouse.

There's no need to run around or use an alt for this at all. Transport also works between non-connected nodes but costs 3 times as much. But even that is a tiny charge compared to the market value of 99% of stuff in the game.

MoonDance17 and Raven Croft like this.
  11. Khondo

True but moving an alt using the Transport option is free, while Transport with storage does cost money. I know I will send my 100k copper ore via 1 alt than using the storage transport.

12. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Transport cost some silver, manually doing it costs time. Time in which you could be making more money than you are saving lol, that is unless they made overstacking easier than it used to be.

Cairenn Tairisiu likes this.
  13. Khondo

How is it extra time? You still have to move the items, Instead of doing the 3 or 4 clicks to move via storage, you log into another toon and move the items to a horse (in 1 click now), then change toons, maybe 30 seconds longer. I would do that for the cost of transporting 100k of copper.

14. Issiana

Issiana Tamer 61 NA

I see the confusion here, Your talking about CHARACTER transfer (an awesome option btw - I also use it), wereas others are referring to storage transport.
    Easy to misunderstand if you dont use character transport and are unaware of how useful it really is.

15. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Yes it is just as easy if as you say you can load your horse in one click, not like in the past.

16. Mjollnir

they actually change how horse loading works... it, now it's a bit easier...

17. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

So I have found out, not been playing since early June. Before I stopped I had not tried to overload a horse for ages

Mjollnir likes this.