1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scare to reroll

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Pax, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Pax

Pax

I need your opinion.

So first : i'm not looking for the most op pvp class or wathever, i just want to play a class than i can enjoy. I actually play sorc, i learned recently some combo and it's pretty strong. I know my gear is low (465gs) and i'm only 59 but i feel like i want something fresh.

What i think i would like to play could be : Ranger or Ninja

I already have a 56 Ranger than i played a bit and i'm in love with this class, but i'm afraid to reroll for it.
    And ninja look so fun to play

What is your advice? At what gs ranger is enjoyable? Do ranger is bad as ppls say?

2. Sinsane

Sinsane Sorceress 61 NA

get ninja to 56 first and try it out, then just play whatever you find more enjoyable

3. 6footgeeks

Hmmm. lady chars i still love are Walkirie, Maewhat and Kunoshitty

Boy chars i like are Berderper and Stroker.

Considerring Maewhat just got some decent buffs, you may wanna look at her

4. Pax

Pax

Already played : Ranger, Sorc, Tamer, Kuno, Maewha and DK

So i don't enjoy anymore Mae unfortunatly but thanks for the tips

5. Cold Napalm

The thing about fun rangers is not so much GS...it's skill points. You want to keep awakened skills up AND absolutes to switch between the two. It takes a bloody long ass time to get all the skill points you need. And yeah you need GS too.

I like DK...but they are simple class and if you are looking at ranger, ninja and have a main sorc...I get the feeling easy is not what you are looking for.

Pax likes this.
  6. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

You could try Ninja, but I'm afraid with how broken they are right now if you come to enjoy it, you'll be disappointed when they finally get nerfed like they should.

Pax likes this.
  7. Pax

Pax

I see, i'll keep it in mind, but now i'm sure: i need to reroll, if i don't i'll not enjoy bdo and play it, but i want to play it because i like this game. Yeah i enjoy challenge, i'll not say ranger is hard to play, i don't really think so, maybe i'm wrong, but i love the gameplay.

8. Pax

Pax

True, ninja is like god tier pvp class, and that would suck, but i think i'll go for ranger just because if i want to reroll ninja i need to buy a new character slot and... i can't ftm :S

9. Findubar

i main ninja and played pretty much every class but when i see how many flows ranger has im like nope. you will also need a lot more sp to be good on her afaik. with ninja life is good. you just do serpent ascension and see them cry about ninja op:((
    the most fun in pvp i had was with kuno. she`s like a easier, more intuitive and equally damaging ninja

Pax likes this.
  10. Souda

Souda Warrior EU

If you want a female ninja go kuno they still strong

11. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

OP, if you want to know what Christopher Reeve felt like after his accident, then reroll ranger.

The class plays like trash after the stamina nerf.

12. Zaolee

You can't reroll in this game unless total nolife.

Have fun getting 3 boss weapons to tet again especially when bidding is pointless.

13. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

play what you love to play, this whole op so I play it I can understand. even after the mystic nerf there is no class I would play, actually I wouldn't be playing bdo if it wasn't for mystic.