1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[ScreenShot] How I'll Make 70 Billion Without Working

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by SoggyCow, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Bob2009

Bob2009 Wizard 61 EU

Your second graph looks like price has stabilised. Doesnt look like its gonna skyrocket at all. Also, why would it go up when everyone who wants yellow gear has already bought the scales at a relatively cheap price? Theres a reason most flippable items dont skyrocket after new content release, when they've already crashed, because the hype is over after the initial peak.

PS. please stop trying to scam/scare people, we are not stupid smh.

#41 Bob2009, Sep 8, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  2. KeeperG

3. Vanadiel

So how's that 70 billion coming along?

4. Boink

Stock manipulation or insider trading is a criminal offense

5. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

Meanwhile in EU: almost flat line.

6. 2Cents

Should have used the tried and tested version of a money making scheme. Never use your own money, just find desperate people looking to get ahead without work and take their money ;)

7. Bob2009

Bob2009 Wizard 61 EU

I wonder how much the OP has made withholding his scales when the price peaked. 1.03mil per scale in EU and seems to have stabilised. :D

I think we all learnt a lesson, OP has no clue about flipping :p.

8. Boink

If this was real life and OP / Streamers who try to hoard and hype the item. They would of been fined heavily by the Security Exchange Commission and more likely spending sometime with M. Stewart.

We experience this a lot in NA because we have way too many "know-it-all" Streamers and way too many Prince Nigerian investors a.k.a. viewers that will gobble everything they say. Like Forest Ronaros Rings that skyrocketed to 10m and now it stabilized at around 6m.

There is a reason why market manipulation and insider trading is a federal offense here in the U.S. How the market works I can see a lot of players get scammed into it. PA needs to address this.

9. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Nothing can be fixed unless Pearl Abyss does an actual gobal build and releases updates in all regions at once.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  10. Boink

Yes we just need to wait for Cron Artistan, Con Artist, Scammers, Ponzi, Bernie Madoffs, Credit Card Swipers to dictate the phase of every marketable item in game. Of course until they figured out scamming kids because they want better returns with their investment is ethically wrong. I'm sure $ilver flowing in their coffers will change their mind.

Sometimes i feel like PA just want people to exploit their game and their player base.