1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Sea Autopath stops coz of BreezySail

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Spectrari, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Spectrari

Sometimes when im autopathing on my boat and move my mouse a bit with activated BreezySail my ship just starts going forward to the point of camera, ignoring the path i just followed. This is very annoying. Anyone experiencing the same?

2. Tiffa

Yes, that happened to me =/

3. GM Cory

Game Master

Hey there Spectrari!

That sounds indeed weird. Thank you for reporting this to us! I'll redirect this issue to our bug hunting team so they can check this issue further.

4. Pirsig

The boost from Breezy Sail ignores set autopath, so if it's not a straight line it can overshoot corners or go "off-track", causing it to have to turn/loop back to get on the set path again. Even the slight "wobble" left-right that the ships do on an autopath can mean an autoboost sends you slightly off course and causing the ship to have to turn to get back on the path.
    You can watch on the large map while it happens. Any time the automatic Breezy Sail kicks in, your boat icon will move faster, leaving the autopath behind at the point the boost initially kicks in. The path will eventually adjust to the boats new position once the boost stops, but that can mean up to a 90 degree turn to get back onto the straight line path.