1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sea monster hunting is still the best money in the game even after nerf

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LightsOut, Aug 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ambyentlight

This is awesome next we should to get them to ballance this out nerf drops from all grinding areas

2. Kn0xxPT

Kn0xxPT Striker 62 EU

my bet .... all GM and CM team of kakao/pa are Sea Hunters ... thats why they have ram spamming ...

3. ambyentlight

We got to demand nerfs inorder for the devs to troll us by increaseing loot yall.

So please nerf them drops like I shouldent be able to make like 100 mill a hour at hysteria when seamonsters make 300mill a hour+ easy this patch rofl.

4. Von_Chicanery

Yep 20 days worth of dailies, several days worth gathering of logs/pine, initial investment of green gear(slow/weak AF), then subsequent investment of blue( expensive AF, also takes 20 days).. over a month's worth of investment just to get efficient at killing..

Then spend 5 hours a day(another full time job), with 29 other people doing the same..Super easy bro..

5. ambyentlight

I love how the mods keep merging my threads into this, what a joke all i was doing was asking for nerfs to all grinding spots as loots too op in them.

6. Spartakatz

Typical thread again of kids who played 10000 hours, but didn't pay attention for even 1 hour in math.

Funny how your adding percentages easily leads to more than 100% chance haha. (and NO, such thing doesn't exist in math).

7. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

so, what can you farm in 40 days? lets hear it? gahaz?

LightsOut likes this.
  8. ambyentlight

With alittle rmt into one of these seamonster guilds as a new player you can get billions of silver for cheap irl money.

9. LightsOut

I don't even understand where the 8 tries came from.

For killing 1 monster the chance of obtaining a 100 mil item is 8%. Meaning on average in 100 monsters you will get 8 times the 100 mil rare item.
    100 monsters take roughly 11 hours to kill (9 monsters per hour) and nets you 8*100 = 800 million. Average is 800/11 roughly 8 mil per hour.

10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

cmon, that is without boosts. eco, kama, scrolls, arsha....

11. Von_Chicanery

From total combined income, on average I make about 225m a day with about 4 hours of active play time.. NOT hunting sea monsters.
    Don't ask me to explain how, as with every other money making guide on the internet, other people will start doing it and dropping my income.

12. LightsOut

As I said in my initial post, thats without any of the boosts yes.

Its the easiest daily in the game. Takes exactly 1 minute. So your 20 days = 20 minutes.
    Gathering logs/pine will take you around 2 hours per day for 5 days = 10 hours.
    Blue gear will take you roughly 5 days, 3h per day gathering = 15 hours.

Total investment: 25 hours & 20 minutes. I double that cus people are slow = 50 hours.
    To start grinding in THE BEST SPOT IN THE GAME - Hystria you need roughly 12 months of playing 5 hours per day = 365 * 5 = 1825 hours.

1825 > 50.
    Yet it earns you 1/3 of what SMH does.

Where is your point exactly?

13. LightsOut

Well if you did sea monster hunting that 4 hour would translate into 140 * 4 = 640 mil instead of 220 or 3 times more.

14. Hearts

Hearts Valkyrie 62 EU

At least they did something. I may not be perfect but it's a nice first step !

15. Grizabella

8 was used as someone said you can kill 8 per hour. You would use 9. Still around 8 Mil per hour

16. Von_Chicanery

I thought 140m was 5 hrs of active monster grinding(excluding the 30 mins round trip from Magoria) according to your math? And your math also requires 29 other people to do the same.....my money is my money in my methods

Regardless, I'm not QQ'ing (anymore) that someone is making more than me from SMH. If you desire to butt hump sea monsters for 5 hours a day, with 29 other people doing it.. more power to them. You deserve it.
    I've seen your other posts and even agree with the silver sinks and accessory injections.
    However, the non stop crying about sea monster hunting income and your vacuum math that is happening with maybe 3 or 4 guilds tops, I can't and will not agree with.

If someone is shoveling pig crap and makes 3 times what you do, you gonna run take his job? just because he makes more? I'm not. Have at it.

17. GlitterBear

GlitterBear GlitterBear

LOL!!! have you EVEN tried to REACH those numbers? Its IMPOSSIBLE without cheating. I have a sea based guild. You have NO idea what you are talking about. It takes us a several days to a week for a good ship captain to even hit 1 bil. Unless you are hacking you are seriously mis informed.

Von_Chicanery likes this.
  18. LightsOut

redo your math and you will see its 80 not 8 lol.

19. Von_Chicanery

It takes a least 1 min to walk from the quest NPC to the dock, with movement +5, taking the drop off shortcut to the docks. You do it twice.. You can't even get that right..
    I'm done reading your crap dude. You just pull numbers out of your ass and expect people to take it as the gospel, to push your own agenda.
    Good Day..

20. Von_Chicanery

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.