1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved Searching For Steam Referral ID

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by TheDallbatross, Jul 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. TheDallbatross

All,

Now that referrals are finally operational for Steam users, I and some other friends have been interested in inviting new players for those sweet rewards.

Per the information in this link, all we should need to do is his ESC in-game, go to the "Redeem" menu option, and find our referral code to use:
    https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/582660/view/2217402051971328445

However, the problem each of us is running into is that we cannot find any referral code/referral ID/anything referral-related on that page. We are all playing on NA specifically if that makes any difference.

Anyone who has been able to successfully locate their referral ID in Steam to invite a friend, please let me know how you made that work! Thanks!

2. TheDallbatross

Does anyone have any input on this?
    It feels like we're missing something obvious, and it would be awesome if us Steam folk could figure out how to invite friends!

3. meisanerd

Added data point, it appears to have been removed from that page, but I am not sure where it is now. I have personally seen and used it from the Redeem page, but just checked and it is not there.

4. VoidHunter Mars

I have been looking for it as well. Not sure where it is located but nice to know we have them some where at least ;-;

5. Minarya

Minarya DarkKnight 63 EU
    Ambassador

The Referral event is over isnt it? So there should be no way to get the number as it is only active during the event

6. GM Sayla

Game Master

Hello! As mentioned by @Minarya , the referral Steam promotion was from April 8th to April 22nd as stated in that page.

7. TheDallbatross

Interesting - so referrals aren't a perpetual system with occasional events to "liven them up", but rather something that happens ONLY during designated events. Good to know. Thank you for the clarification.