1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response season character how do I get the level 60 and 61 acc

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by TheMac, Aug 6, 2020.

1. TheMac

Hello I have reached level 60 on my seasonal character and was wondering how do I go about getting the free pen tuvala accessory. While I'm on it how would I get the level 61 pen accessory also for the future when I hit level 61. Thanks in advanced.

2. TheMac

Duh the blackspirit But I don't know how to claim it. I tried talking to the blackspiriut and tried looking in the Y tab. That's how saw it was the bs that gave it i am guessing.

3. TheMac

apparently it is sitting in the goal tab in the "Y": menu and I can't claim it from there.

4. GM Sayla

Game Master

Hello @TheMac ! If you're having trouble claiming a reward from the Reward tab of My Information, please send us a ticket here explaining the situation with as many details as possible and we'll do our best to help you.

5. Nicknero1405

Nicknero1405 Lanayru Witch 62 EU
    Ambassador

One reason I could think of why it would be locked for you, is that you aren't actually on your season character.
    Remember you have to be on your season character to claim these rewards, because you cannot use Truvala gear on regular characters.