1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season Character / Kakao screwed up?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LilithDragonFlower, Jun 4, 2020.

1. LilithDragonFlower

So I got like 4 alts, all of them have costumes...

If I want to re-roll a season character and use the same name I have to delete one of those characters?

If I delete one of those characters, I can't bank my costumes???? Because its bound thus I throw away money?

If I buy costumes on my season character I can't transfer the contents over to my main after?

In addition to this I have a character that has like every costume in the game with 192 inventory slots I am now unable to store any of these in the bank so I can no longer buy pearl items (WTF)?

2. Kerenis

Kerenis Lahn 63 EU

They increased max character slots to 20 this patch, so you can just buy 1 for loyalties or pearls.

3. Ashaara

Dont buy pearl stuff on seasonal characters that become useless after each season. Why would you do that. Seriously answer me this.

4. CrankyWizard

5. LilithDragonFlower

What do you mean become useless don't they become regular characters, or do they get deleted?

6. Amirite

Wait for more information is my suggestion about those servers. Right now people just talking #¤)"# without knowing what we really get.
    You are still connected to the rest of your family on the server, but the outfit I am almost sure they will not change it, so you can store it and let other characters use it.

Again, wait until we see some information about the serves in more details of what really happen.

7. Graugus

They become regular normal characters at the end of the season.

B
    Because you are wrong in your assumption. Talked with a guy in Discord didn’t know **** about the seasonal event but he was “angry white man” pissed off about it. Still couldn’t tell me why after I explained to him how they work.

8. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

How do you know he was white?