1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Send attendance rewards to mail

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NVG, Nov 14, 2017.

?

Should the attendance rewards be sent to mail?

1. Yes

27 vote(s)
    87.1%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  1. NVG

NVG

I think it would make more sense to not send the attendance rewards to character inventory, but to send them to mail so that we can collect on whichever char we want.

The current method forces character lock for some items (skill xp scrolls) and the items end up being given on alt chars which are far away than the main storage.
    For example, over night I do processing in Trent, but I keep my main funds in Altinova. So I have to transport all the attendance rewards things to Altinova.

2. Tyddle

YES! Also, can we NOT have the attendance reward screen pop up when they are awarded? I have had several come up in the middle of battle blocking view and having to suddenly scramble to close it. I have also had it pop up in the middle of a horse race D:<which is really not a good time!

3. BuhBoom

FacePalm!

4. Andaro

Ambassador

I am going to vote no.
    Simply because too many leave mail piled up and use it like a storage. This can cause further strain on the server program when happening en masse

5. DreamingVoid

Or how about a character bound item going to an alt? So annoying.

Poll results say it all - this is something we want.

6. Jellyblob

Jellyblob Valkyrie 61 NA

I would say yes but I'd rather them work fixing the game before they add any more "features" that inevitably break everything. I've had the attendance reward interrupt afk cooking/processing before which is a bit inconvenience, not the most of my worries definitely.

7. NVG

NVG

Kakao/PA, any plans on doing this?