1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Serial Maintenance] Serial Maintenance May 4th 2020 [Updated]

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Servantes, May 4, 2020.

1. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

The only compensation needed is for the servers to be stable and for them to make training buffs be suspended if people are offline.

2. Nuriar

What the hell?
    ofc we need compensations for any lose in a game force you so hard to hold improving...
    so much.. than u have to keep doing it while sleeping at night.

No justice, my account was flagged as 'suspicious dumb player got someone trying to phishing her/his account' when never happened that.
    GM blocked without ask first my account 'to protect my shitty items' when i had nothing worth on it.

I lost everything good stuff from 4th anniversary attendance&dailies those days getting account blocked for weeks....
    with GMs not working on my issue for 1-2 week cuz coronavirus alarm stat & afuaru exploiters at same time

GM wonderful fix(KAPPA) to help a suspicious victim of phishing to save his shitty new account items was:
    almost 2 week his ticket not be reading, cant play the game cuz stupid server script autoblock his account
    and the worst thing was:
    I couldnt logon to get 4th anniversary attendances with Tier 4 pet on it cuz GMs were not doing all their works in middle of coronavirus pandemic raise. I understood they were very busy and didnt annoy them with daily tickets to get my account back... but do u want which was I got dont annoying them asking daily to fix it?...
    I got no justice 1-2 week autoblock, my wonderful attendance missed forever also my playtime in the most bored weeks in years (also silver,exp I could done in thoses days).

And do u want to know if GMs cares of let 'no allowed access to game' tickets unreaded 2 weeks letting innocents out of game 2 weeks?
    THEY DONT CARE
    I am waiting weeks to get they realise by themself of this:
    stupid way they uses to catch exploits/hacks/phising issues damaged more innocents players to now than unfair players than they punished succesfully and get GMs do automatic 4th anniversary attendance restoration over all accounts they blocked, in the same way they ran script to blind block account without try to verify with the owner first. I sure as usual not only me... hundreds played got no justice punishment being victims... while mostly afuaru exploiters didnt get punished 1 minute play time knowing they was doing a unair exploit... but all them could keep their unfair profits and exploit marketplace with that profit to **** the game to whole player base.

AMAZING work.. KAPPA while exploiters keep good reputaton & get their unfair silver exploit profits untouched, but innocents cant log on their fair accounts to play as pleb newbies with his potatoes seed without annoy rest players.

...and after that thy hold on running scripts working abnormaly and SCREW WHOLE COMMUNITY OMG!
    I guess than delete ve time was not done on purpos, but THEY DID IT.. cuz they arent programmers.. instead back to the normal fever time EXP&DROP buff... they deleted/stopped execution of any script than modify EXP&DROP...
    and again GOT and awful punisment to the whole community by their incompetence in game/gamer managing (they are social media journalist, Kakao should not ask to them to do double work to avoid to pay real experience admin programmers staff while Kakao saves little money ofall you..you get a game NOT WORKING AT ALL

This was gone damaging whole player base:
    FEVER TIME:
    https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/1452
    GMs damaged more in quantity and quality to the player base than thoses fishbots than they says are the Evil, lol
    (I never watch one... any fishbotter damaged me at all... but GMs DID.. and they run away UNPUNISHED)

THIS GAME SLANG WILL LAST LONGER THAN GAME SERVERS/COMPANY RUNNING......
    "NO JUSTICE IN BDO"

END STORY was I temporaly QUIT this game..
    I write this cuz woud like how many others QUIT the game also by others unfixed issues and ran away this game without say one word to anyone.. when could be solved in a easy way.. WE WILL NEVER KNOW how many QUIT cuz unsolved ingame issue we had in 4 years :(

#82 Nuriar, May 7, 2020
    Last edited: May 7, 2020
  3. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Lot of words here but off topic.

4. CompZilla

Servers working perfectly for me.

Running like a dream my end

5 and a half hour grind workout a hitch

Prolly take that much time to count how much silver I made daaamn this game is goooood:)

5. LilithDragonFlower