1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***Serious*** - Just take out siege from game until it's playable

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by OptimusPrime, Mar 25, 2018.

1. OptimusPrime

On a very serious note:

Just take out siege from the game until they have measures to ensure that people can actually play in it.

Seriously.

2. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

3. Reigne Irkalla

too. frikkin. cute.

crawlord likes this.
  4. OptimusPrime

5. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

6. OptimusPrime

live update on siege progress:

upload_2018-3-24_18-24-5.png

Reigne Irkalla and Veight like this.
  7. Shirolicious

yeah, this is beyond ridiculous. Also its incredible bad PR. there were over 7k people live watching the siege through stream including new people who never heard of BDO.

Then first thing they see is the servers cant hold out + insane lag + invisible players and spontaneous deaths.
    Don't allow 12 guilds into one place if servers can;'t handle it... limit the amount or something or better yet, make sure the servers become capable enough of handling large amount of players.

/sad
    I stayed up in EU to watch this NA siege......

8. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

Kakao, FIX it FIX it FIX it. This is YOUR GAME. FIX IT. Send this to KR or someone in the Higher ups. UNACCEPTABLE for a business to showcase an unplayable game. Potential wasted unless Action is done other wise.

https://clips.twitch.tv/HomelyBoredSharkArgieB8

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  9. Gravemind

I can't wait for this new trend of thread titles starting with ***SERIOUS THREAD SERIOUSLY***

10. Namoo

My experience so far in this Valencia siege:
    teleport to base didn't work, rode to Valencia instead but carrots/pots/other consumables didn't work, stopped at stable to recover horse stamina but NPC was invisible, tried to get back onto horse but wasn't able to, tried to relog but the game wouldn't close (logged out via task manager), tried to log back in and got stuck on "failed to connect", finally got back in and was in Altinova (was in Ancado harbor when I logged out), rode back to Valencia Castle and suddenly reloaded in Valencia city, rode out to Valencia castle again and reloaded into Valencia city 2 more times, finally got to Valencia castle and ended up getting DC'd. Logged back into game, stood still in Valencia city for 10 mins, finally tried to go back out to Valencia castle and got DC'd once more.
    One of my party members also got hit by heat debuff in the desert and had to log out because pots weren't working and they were going to die.
    Really great servers you're running, Kakao. 10/10. People are finally trying to change things up in the siege scene for once and their efforts aren't defeated by any particular guild, but the servers.

11. Jeoul

[​IMG]

Quality end-game pvp you got there PA/Kakao. Noone is surprised anymore, only surprised why I still play this.

OptimusPrime likes this.
  12. OptimusPrime

live update 45 mins into siege:

upload_2018-3-24_18-44-49.png

13. ambyentlight

why would they do that? afterall this whole lag issue in Kakaos eyes has nothing to do with them, If ya want to dirrect your complaints somewhere your better off complaining to leaseweb directly because Kakao dont give a damn.

In the end they will just tell you its your isp and you should give VPNs a try instead of fixing the real issue the fact that this game runs on a Leaseweb entry level gaming server plan that has major restricted bandwidth/traffic.

14. Croppeast

Great Servers. This is a problem YOU HAVE to FIX, this is not acceptable! Maybe just maybe spend a fraction of what u guys make on decent servers! You guys should be ashamed!

Attached Files:

15. OptimusPrime

last update for siege after it ended:

upload_2018-3-24_18-51-25.png

16. Brogoma

I have no words.

17. OptimusPrime

THIS SIEGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY:

KAKAO
    PEARL ABYSS

THANKS FOR PLAYING

18. Brogoma

Don't worry, you just gotta buy more pearls for better server.

19. clangpicky

20. Croppeast

They wont have the balls to take the blame even when its 100% on them. If they say its the ISP it just more shows how brainless and little they care. They chose the service that would host the servers and now they need to get their head out of their ASSES and fix this ****. I am done