1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Server Cnnection and Steam Achievements

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by ChilliJoke, Oct 3, 2017.

1. ChilliJoke

Hey everyone,

after I started playing this game I had the problem that the connection to the servers was lost from time to time but over time it got worse and now it's about 15 minutes until I loose the connection...
    I wouldn't mind this problem if it would just happen from time to time but not every few minutes.
    The worst part about this is that I and two of my horses already died several times because of this :/
    Could you tell me when is this going to get fixed or why this keeps happening?

Also the Steam Achievements still don't work.
    When will you fix these?

I already saw a lot of threads and comments about these problems on Steam as well as the old and new forums but it's really starting to annoy me and it doesn't seem to get fixed so I thought I should finally ask myself.

I don't want to bother you but it really starts to get on my mood while playing ^^

Sincerely ChilliJoke

2. PM Horizon

Project Manager

Hey there,

It is true that there are currently issues with certain ISPs, including Vodafone Kabel Deutschland, Telekom, Kabel BW, O2, and others. Your best bet right now is to call them directly and let them know the situation. As for the Steam Achievements, we are aware that they are not being correctly rewarded, and our team is investigating the situation for possible solutions.

ChilliJoke likes this.