1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server issues: Compensation

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Mar 20, 2018.

1. ManlyBeard

Indirectly it is, as they are aware of all these issues for over a year and refused to take the needed steps to go away from Leaseweb.

I can’t think of many games throughout the entire mmo history that suffered so many lag, desync, disconnection and routing issues for a year++

2. Andaro

Ambassador

I can think of a few, one in particular was the meme of server rollbacks for 6 years. And they had a team of dedicated in house network operators.

Its already been confirmed at each phase of these problems, that its not Leaseweb themselves, but the carriers they rely on.

The staff here that answer our rabbles and rants are probably just as annoyed as we are.

3. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 63 NA

It's a human thing.

4. Yuusayn

All these tears are refreshing, keep them flowing

5. 2monthslatenonamesleft

Your slight buffs to exp earned for a couple hours is not going to make my VIP pack last longer after all the trouble just staying logged in.

6. GioChrisa

thanks for energy recovery book, it will really helps

7. Starlin

Instead of giving us these silly compensations that won't fix the overall frustration when the lag kills your entire game enjoyment, give us a good update on what you are actually trying to fix... You aren't giving any update, any word besides the usual robot sentences. You can't expect us to have any other view on things but *they never work on the real issues, they only milk us*. Maybe you should have a human check when you post your announcements... Sometimes a little bit of transparency to let us know this is being ACTUALLY looked at and few question answers helps calm the spirits, not these ridiculous compensations. It's just a cheap freebie... Start treating us like humans, not like toddlers. We can read.

8. Cairenn Tairisiu

Cairenn Tairisiu Tairisiu DarkKnight 61 NA

Did you even read the original post? Or did you come here to just troll? GO UP AND READ IT. I quote: "This difficulty was due to issues with our carrier and while we strive to provide you with a smooth and enjoyable experience, the issue took longer to resolve than we would have liked."

9. Cairenn Tairisiu

I've been playing EU for the last month and they don't have these issues. I don't think it's Pearl's netcode. I think it's just that LeaseWeb sucks and Kakao is too cheap to replace them. It's infuriating, and given the dollars lost by customers due to the servers being unstable for nearly a year now, it's also maybe time to ask if this is something where lawyers need to get involved.

10. SumAussieCobber

@CM Yukimura alot of people lost crystals and not to mention how half to 3/4 off our guild (dont know with other guilds) couldn't join node wars.. Plus god knows what else people lost. I understand its not your end BUT that isn't our problem seeming the servers have been this way from the start. I feel that alot of people dont see the BIG picture which is SERVER STABILITY which should be your TOP priority seeming as its only getting worse not anyway better for the players who have stuck by you guys!!

Maybe think about give everyone 100 hards/sharps/memory frags so the market can be flooded again like the early days when 75k+ memory frags just chilled on market place and alot of them were at lowest price!. We are glad your working on the bots and banning accounts but we need hard/sharp/memory frags more then LS 1hr buffs..

11. Malnixis

NO there NO UNDERSTANDING EXPLAIN THIS INSULT!
    ~30+ days of lag and issues for 1 day and some crap blessings ?
    You and your team are lairs! Most of your Vet Player base can Quote your Teams words back to you From the Old to the New Forums!
    Heres a saying you guys should even know "****~or get off the pot" with fixing the servers

12. Malnixis

they dont care dude, This publisher is inadvertently making people who stream this game drive people away when they cant even play it and vent.
    they need a foot up their butts to make them understand

13. Xero.Exe

except for that a contract is a contract. no matter how much people complain, it doesn't seem like they can just leave a contract, eh?

14. ManlyBeard

Damn you must be an expert

15. Cairenn Tairisiu

Kakao changed hosting services in Europe and haven't had a problem since. I've moved to EU and can play more smoothly, more reliably, and with less issues than I ever had on NA even before the big problems began last year.

If one party of a contract is not upholding the terms of the contract, the contract can be broken. This is common in the business world, and most contracts even have clauses that spell out cause for termination of the contract.

16. Xero.Exe

I haven't looked into leaseweb's contracts, but it's also common to have different contracts and providers in different countries. It may have been easy to drop the contract in EU, but that doesn't mean it's the same for NA

17. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

If you didn't pick up your compensation from the mail, it's been deleted now. This is the first time compensation has been deleted and there was nothing about the fact that it was going to be deleted in the announcement post. That's absurd. Either give people items or don't.

18. Cyber_Day

It was clearly stated on the message in game that it would be deleted. Thats also why 10+ people said it in world chat several times to make sure you collect it.

Xero.Exe likes this.
  19. Mountain Hound

It clearly stated the date and time on the mail received. This is your own fault if you did not claim it.

20. Azaleh

Oh yeah nice, I wasnt ready to bpick it up yet and now its gone. Thx for the info