1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response server NA S2 anyone having lag tonight

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Amieelee, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

it been around some today but tonight seem to have gotten worse

2. S2Camille

Absolutely terrible lag in cities since the servers came back up from maint. Everything goes to near a standstill constantly.. it wasn't like this before the maint, so I feel as though something was broken on the back end.
    People in my guild and on various discord channels have reported the same issues. EU.

Maginha likes this.
  3. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

On serendia 5 at old wisdom tree and seem to be rubber banding a lot today.

Maginha likes this.
  4. SweetKatana

I am quite positive it's the Coherent UI
    This piece of junk of a code has been a problem in the past, causing the old market to be really slow.
    They have not fixed this junk and now they make the Black Spirit Adventure a permanent feature
    Black Spirit Adventure uses Coherent UI to run

#4 SweetKatana, Aug 29, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    Maginha likes this.
  5. WisedudeBlack

Eu here and since the servers came up I'm getting frquent fps drops/stutters everywhere.Morefrequent in cities.I could be walking,turn my camera around or simply going straight and boom I get an fps drop/stuter out of nowhere.

I wonder if they are related.Before the patch cities in general and everywhere else where mostly smooth.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  6. GM Unruly

Game Master

Hi people!

Most of the issues related with the latest patch should be solved now. If you're still having problems please repair your clients, and if you're still having issues after that, please send a ticket so we can further help you ^_^

7. S2Camille

Unfortunately this is still happening, even after a repair. Ticket time. x.x

8. Dexo 2

Since last weeks update i've been having these insane freezes, when i enter towns i just get to 3fps until everything loads up, or enter ba,rbf, wheres more people. Didnt have such issue 2 weeks ago. Something isnt working right and needs to be fixed.
    People in server chat were saying the same thing that they get huge freezes when they're in towns

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  9. Arch2k

Arch2k Devil_Monkeys Lahn 63 NA

I get it at mirumok a lot
    like hiccups and some of them are pretty big frame drops

10. NexusMercer

This is happening to me as well. Repaired the client and didnt seem to work. I have now submitted a ticket.

11. NexusMercer

Let me know how you fixed this when you can. its still happening for me.

12. Yemeth26

13. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

trader adn gathering are still laging today after restarting game

14. Atakarias

stuttering in cities since the last patch for me

15. S2Camille

I was asked to clean uninstall/reinstall my graphics drivers, even an updated one, but there has been no change in game. Still working with a GM, if we come across anything I will let you all know.
    @SweetKatana This wouldn't surprise me at all. I had issues with it in the past as well.

EDIT: Okay guys, so after I clean wiped/uninstalled, then reinstalled my graphics driver(with an upgraded one), it was still laggy. However, I closed the game, re-ran the repair, and it seems to have helped a bit now. It's not as good as it was prior to the maint, still a little lag, but it's a whole lot better than it's been.

#15 S2Camille, Aug 29, 2019
  16. Atakarias

17. WisedudeBlack

It's a bit better from before.The fps drops are smaller then before but I still notice them happening way more then they should.Not as smooth as before though.Random stutters still happen.Really annoying when grinding.

As for maknig a ticket...Il wait on someone else revealing the "fix" for us but im certain its the games fault.I've done this charade with support multiple times and rarely does it lead to actually fixing the issue.

#17 WisedudeBlack, Aug 29, 2019
  18. S2Camille

Yeah, I am still getting stops and stutters, and the fact it came on with the maint makes me also figure it is something on the back end of the game.. they never want to admit that, though. Never have. Had anybody with the issues still pretty prominent tried closing Coherent UI? That worked for some of us back in the day when it was that messing everything up.

19. GM Unruly

Game Master

Hi people!

We are still investigating these issues. Whenever we find out a way to fix these issues, we'll be around to try to fix it.
    In the meantime, if you haven't yet, sending a ticket regarding this issue might help speed up the process.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  20. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

These stutters and fps drops remind of the ddos days. It feels exactly the same to me. The rubber banding makes my head spin. Lucky it is intermittent not constant or I would be unable to play.