1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shadow Arena Class Tier Rating

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Eve Tater, Jan 18, 2019.

?

What are the top 3 strongest classes in shadow arena currently?

1. Wizard

36 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Witch

29 vote(s)
    23.0%
  3. Dark Knight

27 vote(s)
    21.4%
  4. Tamer

9 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. Warrior

62 vote(s)
    49.2%
  6. Valk

57 vote(s)
    45.2%
  7. Berserker

27 vote(s)
    21.4%
  8. Mystic

30 vote(s)
    23.8%
  9. Sorceress

13 vote(s)
    10.3%
  10. Musa

4 vote(s)
    3.2%
  11. Kunoichi

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Cyrus Glitch

This game mode just pissed me off now, enjoyment is being ruined by some classes being simply better than others, locked hot bars, RNG drops where I've ended up in the last phase of the game with ONE skill on my hotbar from multiple chests/mobs.

They also need to change the skill-target priority so it doesn't target MOBS over players when you are getting your face smashed in

#21 Cyrus Glitch, Jan 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    Fearless V likes this.
  2. Eve Tater

Are they really completely identical? If so and people doubt awakening will be in any time soon I can merge them, wasn't aware.

3. Eve Tater

You really think mystic is top tier in duels? I've yet to see a mystic win a fight, in any of my games at any point (literally has never appeared in the kill board). Anyone else agree or disagree with this?

4. Cudarido

Sure, I have just finished a game which was won by a mystic.

DeltaTiger likes this.
  5. Seska Larafey

No one miss Ninja or Kounichi?

6. orfeaskarman

Shadow arena does not have ninja and kuno.

7. Kalara

I feel mystic does no damage, I had 285ap. In a final 1v1 against a warrior, I Knocked him down 7 times. Used full combos every time, Since I had 7 skills unlocked and he never died. WTF? I'm not even being outskilled. I'm doing full combo, i dodged his grab twice. He ends up grabbing me once and kills me. He wasn't even using a vase.

Exiledevil likes this.
  8. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

they are, but i don't know anything about them adding awakening. I see ppl write it though

9. TRPX

should stop using low scaling skills

10. Kalara

its random skills in shadow arena you are aware right? and I clearly stated i had 7 skills unlocked. A lot of which were the maximum hitting skills of mystic in pre-awakening that you can unlock. The only other skill I was missing that I've seen in this game mode is twisted collision. I'm a mystic main. I know my skills. I engaged with an adamantine stiff, followed by thunder pound every single time guaranteed stiff + knockdown followed by sweeping kick and rage hammer and had time to soul basher. That combo done 7 times in a row. Meanwhile he grabs me once and does 1 skill, and chunk 1k hp? excuse me wtf.

Considering 285ap almost like 15-20ap short of the maximum in shadow arena there a god damn problem here.

11. ODB3698

Lol....someone actually had the nerve to type this? How do you think the rest of the game has been for years? I'm guessing the complaint is because of the forced assignments to non fotm classes in this new game mode? Now you are being forced to live the other play experience. This seems like PA found a way to get some more free testing out of us. Seems like they are also trying to portray the idea that the classes who are broken/nearly unplayable outside of shadow arena...aren't so bad. Too bad they aren't like that outside of shadow arena.

12. Eve Tater

Lol right? As far as I've heard valk is really bad in the normal pvp which is why I thought it was fishy shes so good in this
    Lol, I actually just won one as mystic yesterday. She seems to be a carry class (really awful in the beginning but with enough items seems to be strong).

13. Eve Tater

Also I seem to be unable to edit the classes in the poll that are already there so... witch/wiz is staying lol

14. BloodLeshen

It makes sense that personally Valk/Warrior works best with blocks and garbs however this whole mode depends on rng even more than the main game so whatever class you take its still subjective. I always go for
    1.) Mystic
    2.) Warrior
    3.) Valk
    4.) DK
    5.) Wizard

Mystic's speed makes the difference for me. But if you end up vs a valk or warrior with grab you won't win anyways.

Poor Sorcs.. Useless in this mode without i-frames and no defense skills. Won't make that mistake again. This mode really puts Sorc's amazing pre-awakened mode in bad light even though they have one of the best pre-awakened sets.

I actually would prefer this mode that you start with all you skills and only upgrade them.. to ultimate via loot. Without the correct skills it does not teach you anything about class mechanics.

15. Ashenvall

Sorc is pure trash without iframe, and she has not the best pre awakening anymore... The only advantage with sorc is you can regenerate your hp quickly thanks to bloody calamity and mark of the shadow.

Tier 1 : valk/ warrior/ mystake
    Tier 2 : DK/ berzerker/ wiz/witch
    Tier 3: tamer, sorc

16. BloodLeshen

That's spot on Tiers for SA.

Was saying out of Shadow arena a sorc can pvp with pre-awakened alone. Apart from stamina management and block you don't really need a dandelion / awakening. But yeah sorc in shadow arena sucks arsee

17. deathtrip

very hard witch/wizz .
    1. spot enemy, let him engage in PVE/PVP
    2. get in medium range behind him & cast meteor shower or blizz
    3. loot

* 1v1
    LMB+A/D
    Fireball
    Meteor shower

18. BloodLeshen

Then Musa came.. And now all Tiers move down with Musa at the top for some reason even though musa does not even have a grab he just auto attack anyone in 3 hits

19. Dannyswe1235

he got absolute Divider (E skill) and it does 1251%x2 and 1350%x3 and heals you and have no cd

Draconnix likes this.
  20. BloodLeshen

Yeah it was just sarcasm about the auto attack part but it is that skill. :/