1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Shadow Arena] How to play Wizard

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Salty_Sailor_Trash, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Salty_Sailor_Trash

Salty_Sailor_Trash Herushingu Musa 61 NA

We have a new wizard/caster class in BDO, is called a warrior. Yes, look how cool this is.

Minute 2:25 there is a mystic running into a tree and jumping around it, I am assuming that mystic was trying to exploit the collision system so she could bug herself and maybe go invisible? (just a theory).

@fenzz "God of PvP/Pro Player" , please come tell me how a musa is supposed to iFrame away from my spears when they can chase every 3 seconds, but I can spam back attacks from half a football field away every second?

One thing to consider is this, the last person I fought was a mystic. The mystic was blocking (a mystic can block?, but a musa can't block?) Also, consider the fact that mystics and musas can dash away, look at this mystic dash away and iFrame my spears, its pretty cool. All of my damage was negated due to iFrame, block, dashes.

/Discuss /Flame away

2. orfeaskarman

If you are talking about spear, in the next patch it will be no longer usable while it is on cooldown so have fun spearing as much as you can before that.

Salty_Sailor_Trash likes this.
  3. Salty_Sailor_Trash

I made that video particularly to demonstrate how stupid it is to spam spears, and keep asking the question of why did musas get nerf yet they can’t block or have no range CC.

Anyways, yes I will continue to chuck spears because warrior is the best caster in game ( he just doesn’t wear a robe)

4. orfeaskarman

Musas got a nerf to their damage on SA because it is was retarded, one shot with blooming. Btw you would better with playing a wiz/witch in SA if you want ranged CC and big aoe damage, and being able to just freeze enemies constantly and dash away from them.

5. Salty_Sailor_Trash

Here is a good question, So why can I chain CC like an idiot with mystic and block, and dash away? But musas can’t block and stub arrow has no stiff?

And no, warrior is best caster class!

6. orfeaskarman

Sounds like somebody does not like killing enemies two/three at a time, freeze stunlocking anyone that tries to approach them.(wiz/witch)
    Musa in SA also has cyclone slash which is a ranged float(not as much range as spear but pretty much enough to catch up people running away).

7. Salty_Sailor_Trash

Cyclone/Typhone is trash , you can’t use that skill to catch up to anyone lol. Several times I have tried to chase people and use that skill and nope, no range, or the CC fails = worthless.
    So let’s assume that it was ok to nerf musas damage, why is musa not allowed to block? Mystics, valks, warriors, Kuno, zerkers, DKs can block!!! And before you tell me that wizards can’t block, musa is not a caster class, I can’t range freeze my enemies.
    The only thing a musa can do is dodge roll like an idiot due to no block.

8. MrocznyMuffin

You are literally the worst kind of BR players. Running away and leeching the game length doing nothing. Scared of fighting, hoping to be the last man standing only because of luck. Firstly I thought "Man. This guy is really unlucky, he gets terrible drop all the time". Then I watched the whole video and got to the point when I think you actually deserve to get the worst gear possible.

9. Salty_Sailor_Trash

I think you need to read the definition of the word SURVIVAL, it might just help you understand what a survival game is all about. Come back when you have found a dictionary.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  10. elgen

Facts that are over looked about this person.

He does not believe the kam buff is beneficial in shadow arena.
    He openly try's to twist or mislead info with bad videos
    He until recently did not even know the effects of a stun trap.
    He has played almost 300 solo games and only won 6. Yes this counts the times he abused musa's...

#10 elgen, Feb 13, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2019