1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shadow arena is being over run with hackers

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by StrangeCloud, Jan 27, 2019.

?

Turn off Shaddow arena untill measures against hackers are taken.

1. Yes

87.5%
  2. No

12.5%
  1. StrangeCloud

Shadow arena has been a lot of fun, but as time goes on, we are seeing more and more hackers. So far I've seen 2 different hacks:

1. speed hack where they attack ridiculously fast and will kill u in under half a sec using only basic attacks. this is the most common of the hacks I've seen.

2. invisibility hack - basically people are invisible permanently, seen this about 3-4 times. I was able to kill 1 after flash bombing them and attacking only when my cross hair turn red.

Pa approach to dealing with this problem seem to be relying on player reports to report very small portion of the hacker community then banning them if they feel like doing something.

It's not enough to just ban hacker, we need a way to prevent these hacks.

Rosedunn, Souda, Draconnix and 3 others like this.
  2. Dirtyzerg

The invisible is a glitch. Happened to me and friend during a team SA. I was unable to see him but apparently other people were. Seen it a few times on enemies, won a game and the last guy was invisible and I killed him on a loot pile, could only see the red crosshair lol

But yeah speedhack everywhere rn

ThunderPL, Nocturnus and GamePois0n like this.
  3. LightningFFXIII-4

The problem is we got this system in place:

Players >>>>>>>>>>>>> Kakao (Guys hanging out in EU) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PA (Actual Dev's in South Korea)

So either PA is ignoring the issues or Kakao is not doing their job representing NA playerbase or both.

4. Ultra_flex

i hope they will handle this cheating guys day for day its getting more and stealing the fun will make the ppl leave this game.

5. GazelIe

Hackers in Shadow Arena Battle (3v3) How its working : The Hacker kills eveyrone and then teamates are looting and can't get caught via ranking ladderboard. So they are doing TOP 1 with stones and rewards for loots they've got and get nice income in less then 15min. Better close this mode.

6. Exiledevil

infested with cheaters, watching 1 speed hacker vs another is actually amusing.

#6 Exiledevil, Jan 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  7. Dirtyzerg

free 2 play when SA released was a great idea. hackers get banned make another fake account keep ruining our fun cuz no real anti cheat

8. Eartilly

So basically this is happening:

Characters disappearing or hitting you in invisibility, continuous crashes, in solo or party before enter in the arena, chest bugged while playing, you can also bug yourself inside a fence and be unable to exit because there is a character hitting you (and he pushed you inside the fence).

Characters that after have recived almos 2.5k damage are not even dead, characters that when you have 300 DP oneshot you (?????????????????????????)

When you try to stun someone or KD him, NEVER WORKS, when they do, you are perma down or stun.

Can also someone explain me that schedule? 73 wins, 4 players killed, survival time 0 minutes 1 second? whut?XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached Files:

#8 Eartilly, Jan 30, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2019
    Rosedunn and MoonDance17 like this.
  9. Exiledevil

there are also attack speed hacks & almost instant pickup hacks of all the loot someone drops

only concert for Kakao is that you buy kama blessing

Rosedunn, Sizer and Eartilly like this.
  10. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Basically my SA experience. As zerker with Liverto I'm done x3 grab+spin+ RMB, lost of crits to no armor ( or reblath) DK , he stand up and 1 shot me.
    Or dance around musa as Kuno with all skills and blue weapon+ full set of green armor for 2 minute keeping him perma CC -> he brake CC 1 combo me.

Stillwaters, Rosedunn and Eartilly like this.
  11. Eartilly

That's true.Or in party matching they magically appears from nowhere since you are watching around and there is actually anybody.They finds you.Always.And appear from nowhere.xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Just wonder if they will ban these ppl or what xD

Rosedunn likes this.
  12. Eartilly

That happened to me too.Also theyr stun or KD (when it lands) they are able to stand up in 0 time and you are perma down xDDDDDDDDDDD

Rosedunn likes this.
  13. 86ONE

Easy fix: PLAY BDO, NOT SHADOW ARENA.

14. Eartilly

Shadow arena is BDO too.It's an event or whatever.It's part of BDO.Don't understand why i should not gain money like they do.Ah no wait.I will probabilly gain less without cheats.

Rosedunn likes this.
  15. Sizer

Sizer Kilgannon Maehwa 62 NA

explosion of hackers into FREE TO PLAY ARENA with REWARDS .

who is ****** suprised,
    INCOMING MARKET CRASH BECAUSE KAKAO/PA ARE DUMB FOKS.

Rosedunn, flukeSG1, MozezCore and 5 others like this.
  16. Eartilly

I was missing just Red Nose armor and i got this damage in a fight.

#seemslegit

Attached Files:

17. Salty_Sailor_Trash

Salty_Sailor_Trash Herushingu Musa 61 NA

Hackers and cheaters? Nah that don’t exist... not in BDO.

-Video removed-

#17 Salty_Sailor_Trash, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2019
    Rosedunn likes this.
  18. SKYMARK

The invisibility is a glitch, not a cheat.

19. Ashenvall

And the marmot packs the chocolate in foil!

20. Fearless V

Fearless V FearlessBeing Ranger 60 NA

I have to say that is some of the most funnest stuff, I have seen in this game thus far. Like wow, LOL. They wanted to win that bad! Even with their names exposed for illegally securing the kills.

LOL I freaking swear, even the script kiddies of this game's community. Display some of the lowest levels of intellect, in the genre right now. Like wow LEL. I just can't stop laughing at the stupidity of their actions. It is quite legendary levels of stupidity right there. No questions ask super EZPZ banns right there! Good riddance to their accounts!