1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shadow arena is being over run with hackers

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by StrangeCloud, Jan 27, 2019.

?

Turn off Shaddow arena untill measures against hackers are taken.

1. Yes

87.5%
  2. No

12.5%
  1. SKYMARK

I haven't seen 1 evidence of that invisibility being a cheat. People screaming left and right, cheaters cheaters, yet I have only seen 1 dude invisible in ~40 matches.

Also, despite so many bugs in the arena, I doubt that people are using cheats to trigger that.

2. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

Kakao is not even representing EU.

Fearless V likes this.
  3. Feartime

Feartime CitrusSpirit Warrior 61 NA

I've confirmed at least there's 2 hacker on JP Server.
    I thought the hacker won't be appeared on JP Server,
    because basically almost of Japaneses are sucks at English so they can't use English hack tools.
    but it appeared :/

I got ****ed and chased him, eventually I laughed as **** when I see the hacker got pwned by regular Musa LOL

Rosedunn, Souda and Exiledevil like this.
  4. LightningFFXIII-4

Hacker #1: Hey man, wanna use the latest exploit?
    Hacker #2: I don't want to get banned!
    Hacker #1: Pfft, your not going to get banned. This is BDO. They'll just take away your gains IF YOU GET CAUGHT.
    Hacker #2: Hmmm, i do need silver for more PEN attempts... Gimme them exploits!

5. LightningFFXIII-4

The CM's in charge of NA, AKA Kakao, they are all EU lol.

6. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

If they catch you simply threat them with refund like guy in this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/appafo/kakao_2k19_pogg/
    Easy.

7. Fearless V

Fearless V FearlessBeing Ranger 61 NA

Draconnix likes this.
  8. LightningFFXIII-4

Only in Black Desert Online where you can find the word "Ban" used synonymously with "Suspend" even thou Ban means permanent and Suspension means temporary lol.

9. Aeternum113

Sadly I have to subscribe to this.

10. LightningFFXIII-4

Rosedunn and Fearless V like this.
  11. BloodLeshen

I am playing on Turkey/Mena.. Its just as bad and it seems its getting worse.. The hackers are the reason I am one of the players that go hide in a bush or somewhere under water just to rank under 10. I mean why would i want to get 250dp and get 1 shotted?

My problem is Turkeys support system is faulty.. I have screenshots of all the names I want to report but cannot report them.. -_- + I dont speak turk and the websites english translation is bad as their service.

I literally got 1 shotted 6/7 shadow arenas last night. and all these guys have like 15+ kills. Some even in parties. even by spectating you can see how they hack..

I can guarantee 100% PA will implement a system where afk people or people hiding in grass in SA will be removed/punished before they even attempt to ban hackers

Stillwaters and Jannanomana like this.
  12. Exiledevil

are the black spirits who spawn in the middle of the safe zone and start hitting you, even if you run away multiple times, a bug or a hack or a feature?

happened to me few times now , usually when another player approaches me

13. mojodoktor

That are the boostet People by Hackers. This whole Sa **** should be closed down. Theres almost every game Hackers and People exploiting and abuse the System. This whole Gamemode is a fail you give free **** to People that dont deserve the Staff by abusing and exploiting and hack the **** of the gamemode. The thing is that there is no way Pa & Kakao can handle this exploiters and Hackers becouse they never did a good Job in banning unfair gameplay and hacks etc....

14. BloodLeshen

Last night same story.. I got 5 new names all speed hack. I reported 9 people yesterday in a ticket and will try to report these. Just by looking at them you can see how fast they move. Its like all of them have 10 movement speed and all have Sorcs iframes but with 10% casting speed and no animations on skills.

They even talk in chat .. as if they're not doing anything wrong. Last night an hour before SA close the team and solo was sitting at 15/50 and no one bothered to join. So i assume those 15 are the hackers.. idiots are killing the mode yet PA don't do **** about it.. well i was one of the 15 looking to play but I only play cause i have a kama blessing.

I am currently the noob that just gather gear till im above 200ap/ 150dp then go lay in a bush till I rank 10th. I mean really there is no point fighting if every person 1 shots you with speed hacks..

15. SKYMARK

The amount of people crying over cheaters but showing no proof is so laughable. XD

Last night I won 7 SA's, in which I managed to win 4 in a row at some point.

I got called a cheater,abuser,exploiter, just because I was better at RNG and brainpower. Also, when you get the ruin buff ( ms, attack speed, resistences ) you move very fkin fast.

I didn't checked out the spectate yet to see how the game looks, but I'm sure that the tickrate for that is a mess.

I'm also sure that 99% of you crying about people cheating is in fact your inability to understand how spectating is trash and offers blatantly wrong information on your screen + your inability to comprehend the speed buffs + some well known arena issues ( CC immune inconsistencies ) etc.

At least show video proof, if you say that you encounter so many cheaters, record for 1h your experiences and show the world.

16. BloodLeshen

So you can 1 shot anyone with 250dp? and you run around 100% of teh time with the Ruin buff? you can see when someone have the buff on and when not.. when you stand in an open field with no one around you and suddenly a warrior teleport like sorc onto you and 1 hit you without the need of cc and you have 200-250dp then wtf is that? oh yeah and he use no skills because there is no animation for any of his skills. The thing is none of these guys I reported used any animations so what does that tell you? they somehow got infinite cast speed?

17. SKYMARK

I've done about 200 SA's, yet I haven't seen anyone blatantly cheating. (EU) The only bs I'm dealing with is some desync's here and there, CC immune inconsistencies and RNG hell.

I haven't seen anything of what you've mentioned with the animations yet. Probably I was lucky so far.

Recklss and Maginha like this.
  18. BloodLeshen

You guys are lucky.. Remember I was talking about Turkey/Mena Servers. So its probably to be expected.. Last night was finally fun.. Not sure what they did but with new classes /times it was filled and I did not find any hackers. So maybe they banned the names or beefed up the security.

These players on Turkey server will exploit their own mothers if they can gain 1 AP or silver

19. LoanWolf

Ok so I shadow arena for around 8 hrs a day and have not seen these rampart hackers that everyone is talking about. I would be interested to know how many "speed hackers" are actually just vase buffs.

Maginha likes this.
  20. Salty_Sailor_Trash

Salty_Sailor_Trash Herushingu Musa 61 NA

If you ever played PUBG, the random black Spirits are supposed to be like the random artillery that strikes and kills people in PUBG