1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Shadow Arena] Musa = Pure Trash now.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Salty_Sailor_Trash, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Salty_Sailor_Trash

Salty_Sailor_Trash Herushingu Musa 61 NA

Thanks for nerfing Musa! Taking divider away made sense, but nerfing most of its skills just made the class pure trash in shadow arena.

Why would you take dragon bite away? removing stub arrow for [chase I] would had made more sense. Stub arrow is such a worthless skill, it does barely any damage and it has no stiff (troll skill tbh).

You can't spam chase.... once you use chase a warrior will just chuck spears at you. When fighting a warrior as a musa you can't do anything.. if you get close enough the warrior grabs you. If you try to run away the warrior will just chuck spears.

Musa should be able to block.

Moral of the story? If you enjoyed playing Musa, just play warrior now.

Win with warrior.jpg

Full video in case anyone wants to see how stupid warrior is as a class in shadow arena and how nerfing musa was just stupid.

Also, this is just my humble opinion.
    /Flame away!

#1 Salty_Sailor_Trash, Feb 8, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    Exiledevil likes this.
  2. Boink

Wow soo Musa plays just like any other class with no gear and skill sets!?!?! Video or it didn't happen?!?

At least you can outplay or outskill a Warrior. Musa on the other hand prior to nerf was just beyond broken.

Moniiquea likes this.
  3. Salty_Sailor_Trash

No it was not broken, the divider spam was broken. After they removed divider, musa was fine. Do you have a video showing how musa was broken and why? The neft just made musas plain trash in shadow arena.

4. Buddypal

I was about to send a sweet letter gift to trash_sailor but then again his name was too long. Sorry Trash

ps. i still hate your avatar: plz change it.

5. Boink

Is this one of those show me a pics or video or it didn't happen? Why do you think Musa is spammed even after the divider is gone? Logic tells you that they all played Musa mains?

6. Salty_Sailor_Trash

Logic tells me that if you don't have a video backing up your statements of musa being broken, how can i believe you? A detailed video explaining what was broken and why would had helped to back up your claims.

7. Salty_Sailor_Trash

I am handsome, just deal with it.

Motoko_Shi likes this.
  8. Boink

Ok so how do you think they put in different % damage reduction on almost all Musa skill sets. Tell me exactly how they came up with random percentage numbers.

Didn't you send your video explaining in detail why they are not broken? Why you claim it is not broken? Did it work? You should send your video telling Kakao to revert the changes because YOUR LOGIC is amazing.

9. Salty_Sailor_Trash

Quite frankly i am not going to waste my time sending them videos, for what? So not only does the warrior spear have a CC, but they also had to buff its damage, when it was already doing enough damage? Hey there Mr. Logic, explain to me why the warrior spear was given more damage when the musa's stub arrow does barely any damage?

10. Boink

Wait aren't you the one asking me to prove my stance by making a video. Here you are suggesting you have a video but don't want to waste your time sending it to Kakao. That's funny. Do you think they just randomly put in % debuff on Musa's damage? Or do you think they run a test to show what's wrong? Prior I picked up a Musa that I never played as an alt or anything and I placed rank 11 killed 4. I understand you won't believe me unless I shown you a video but that's fine coz "LOGIC" right?

I'm sure that is hard to explain since a lot of classes have difference skill sets with different range and cone attacks. Musa have higher cones than Warrior. Don't know the real reason but they are different classes. Asking me to explain 2 set of variables and somehow you distinguish them as the same class seems rather odd.

Moniiquea likes this.
  11. Salty_Sailor_Trash

Honestly, i just want to see someone post a video of winning with musa after the nerf.

12. Salty_Sailor_Trash

I didn't think I could get a win with a musa after it was nerfed, but I kept trying and I was able to secure a W.
    The first screenshot is of my win, and the second screenshot is of a musa that won without killing anyone (he literally just ran away from everyone). Originally i was watching a warrior that killed me because i thought he would win with the gear he got from me, just to watch him get owned by a mystic and when there was two people left, the musa just kept running around and red nose killed the other player and that is how literally he won. So can you still win with Musa in Shadow Arena? I guess you can, you can try to win like myself or just run away from everyone like that musa with no kills did.

Musa win.jpg musa no gear win.jpg

Also, the only reason I won that game was because there was no warrior to fight at the end. I am certain that if I had to fight a warrior for 1st place, I would had probably lost.

Anyways, here is the full video.

/Flame away

Exiledevil likes this.
  13. Caexx

i think Musa is a bit more balanced now but it definitely feels like it snowballs hella hard

I havent won yet but ill keep trying lol

Salty_Sailor_Trash likes this.
  14. Salty_Sailor_Trash

You just have to be clever now and not just rush in to kill lol, learn from the musa who killed no one LOL

15. lukeshay119

As some one with 15 wins as musa and a lot of games played I don’t understand these 15-20% damage nerfs. Musa felt fine after divider was removed. Before these nerfs I almost always auto lost to any warrior, valk ,Dk. musa has no block or defensive capability. We literally revolved around damage. With our damage being lowered by this much we really need a block to sustain living longer for a kill. We already really struggled to kill any block class because they would block all of our knock downs and the first time we get knocked down we are almost dead as a glass cannon.

Tldr give musa damage back or give us better defense

16. Salty_Sailor_Trash

Thank you! You are by far the only person who has agreed with me. Musa should be able to block and I firmly believe that stub arrow should be given the stiff CC, stub arrow it’s worthless (no damage , no CC = worthless skill )

17. YajStylez

The top solo ranked Musa in NA shadow arena has the best win rate ratio before and with the nerf. Just sayin.

18. Salty_Sailor_Trash

The scores/rank don’t really matter because they haven’t reset them since broken musa(divider spam) was released. Also, winning does not have to with the class itself, as a musa with no skills, gear or kills can win. We are talking about the fact that musa lacks in certain areas and it makes no sense.

19. YajStylez

I know right, don't know why this Musa has the best win rate ratio and only getting better and better ratio as time goes even after the damage nerf (if you have even been paying attention to the top ranks). Also, damage dealt stats don't lie, just look; he definitely ain't hiding to win.

#19 YajStylez, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  20. Salty_Sailor_Trash

We aren't talking about damage dealt here before or after nerf, we are talking about the lack of utility from not being able to block period or have a range CC from stub arrow.