1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Shadow Arena] Musa = Pure Trash now.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Salty_Sailor_Trash, Feb 8, 2019.

1. lukeshay119

2. lukeshay119

There’s no way this “top” musa is able to beat warriors especially after these nerfs. So if he’s really having such success in every game either he’s avoiding all warriors and getting lucky not facing them end game or maybe he’s one of the players exploiting teaming In solo

Salty_Sailor_Trash likes this.
  3. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

If you pick up buffs no one stand a chance.

4. Salty_Sailor_Trash

Salty_Sailor_Trash Herushingu Musa 61 NA

Bro... the buffs are besides the point, if any class picks up the buffs no one stands a chance.

5. fenzz

beating warrior with a musa is pretty easy. its a l2p issue. you iframe their spear with chase and break their block with typhon. and then you go in. in. the high AP meta once you get 300ap you can break their block with 1 typhon.

stop making these idiotic threads every time you win a game in Shadow arena. no one is impressed.

6. Salty_Sailor_Trash

Yeah you are right man. Makes sense... after all my name says it all, I am trash and therefore I don’t know what I am talking about. (Oh yeah... i am going to get 300 AP every game... WoW you are sooo smart and I am soo stupid) oh yeah! Chase... because every game I play I get chase, once again.. you soo smart me soo stupid.

Also, I will make as many threads as I like.

7. lukeshay119

This is so far from the truth LOL. I’ve been 300+ ap with kzarka blade many games and couldn’t break a warriors block with just a typhoon. I’ve acually even used my blooming[our hardest hitter] into a warrior block and it didn’t even break it. Pre nerf it took me about 3 abilities in a row to break a block and by then a warrior would grab me and kill me in 1 grab. I can’t even imagine how many abilities it’s gonna take to break block after the nerf.

8. Nabuch

No mobility, no block and ABSOLUTELY NONE protected skills. Once Musa uses Chase once you have to use any skill with CC and Musa can't do ****. There's literally no tool in Musa kit that can counter someone using a random skill with CC. They used to have ONE protected CC skill, Dragonbite. But now instead of that they have Chase, so other than nerfed damage, there's also no way to do... anything really. Mystic does Shift+Q and you are on the ground, no possible counterplay. Dash back? Oh sure, Mystic does W+F. You can't block it, you can't run from it, you are on the ground. Warrior presses block and can't be CC'd until you break it. Then he uses Shield Charge, you are stiffened. Again, NOTHING you can do.

The problem is SA is riddled with literal trash that can't play the game. Even pre-Musa nerfs I had no problems shitting on Musa, it was always a free kill. Divider was pretty brutal but it was still possible because they couldn't do **** once they started attacking, just get CC'd/grabbed. Of course that doesn't solve the problem when they interrupt 1v1 or when they luckily resist CCs but hey, easy times. There were also times when you didn't have AP to kill them but then you can just dodge until you have more AP to instagib them.

But some 56 idiots that can't play the game, at all, go into arena and don't know how to not get CC'd. Any siege player streaming Shadow Arena is just brutally bullying SA players. I have no doubt in my mind that for a player that doesn't know what "protection" or "CC" because they try to fight others like they fight Manshas, with W+LMB, Musa was broken, but for people that picked Warrior/Valk/Mystic? Musa was a freebie. Even more so now that they lost only protected CC they had.

9. Salty_Sailor_Trash

Do you know many times I asked @fenzz to show me a video of him playing as a musa? You would figure that as a “PRO” player that he is, he would have no problem providing such footage, yet I am still waiting.............

10. fenzz

thats the difference between us. i don't upload and open a thread on the forums every time i win a game to brag about it.
    i do SA purely for money because right now its the best money in the game.
    fun fact. you dont actually need to win the match in order to "win". you wont get RNG carried every game. you need to know how to play according to the gear you get.

that's what you fail to understand. "winning" is getting top 10 every game (because the reward is the real money) with the occasional match win when you get RNG carried. 300+ ap musa can win every game if played right and with a bit of luck (you dont get jumped on by 3 people).

11. Salty_Sailor_Trash

Hey don’t worry buddy, tomorrow I’ll upload a new video that shows how cool it is to “iFrame” a warrior’s spear. Just remember you PRO PvPer , me trash.

lukeshay119 likes this.
  12. fenzz

i can only agree with that last statement.

13. soulgaze

Guys, i don't know why u try to compare class or skills when its obvious that cheaters can take any class and win arena easily, no skill or gear can overcome hacking. look only on ranking, guy had 700+ arena and 180 wins but he killed only 40 mobs?? How can u get gear in arena, skills, buy killing mobs or chests right? How can he win more than 3rd of his arena, with what and that stats apply for 100-200 of 1st names.exemple, i have almost 200 arena played and killed almost 6000+ mobs, my best is 4th place and have 16 person killed. Conclusion is obvious in every arena u play there is about 5-10 cheaters, so what skills u have or gear or class is pointless.

#33 soulgaze, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  14. Salty_Sailor_Trash

Look bro, we know there is cheaters/hackers. That’s besides the point, I am arguing that it makes no sense for musa to not be able to block or stub arrow have a stiff CC in shadow arena.

15. Reyer

Have all of the maehwas died out, no one picks them for this mode or they're not implemented yet?

16. Salty_Sailor_Trash

They haven't added maewa yet, but I am sure when they do is going to be a shiet show.

17. Exiledevil

Good post, pretty much on point, you know what's up, keep it up Salty!