1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shadow Arena my first win- After Suddendeath 23min+ (No Safe zone existed anymore)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Luxienna, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Shimoyaki

Shimoyaki Tamer 62 NA

nice~~
    ill have to try to climb up there next!

2. Luxienna

Luxienna Witch 61 EU

Fun fact is the Kunoichi is the class who needs most tryes/most difficult to enter the Windmill. Cause of the double jump.

Normal class press 1 time space and your done. Kunoichi need the double jump else she cant reach it. and its more complicate to reach ^^

3. SKYMARK

You have my respect for triggering so many snowflakes :D.

Like you can't do **** like this in any other BR. Lmao.

A guy won a PUBG round for being afk in a bathtub. Lmao

4. Luxienna

Luxienna Witch 61 EU

yeah hide and seek was a viable tactic in every BR.
    only cause some Self claimed "Pro PVPlers" getting salty that they cant get rank 1-10 it doesnt need to change!

5. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Never thought I'd see the day where someone would post a thread bragging about using stall tactics to win a fight and out-potting someone for the victory. But on the other hand, the person doing so is the exact person I thought would brag about it if someone did, and it's actually their first win. I think that says a lot about the OP...

Don't get me wrong, it's a valid tactic. Valid, but very cheesy. I'd say cheesy enough to almost violate what I thought the whole concept of BR comes together to be. A win's a win and as valid as this is, I don't think this is something you should be proud of or brag about to other people.

RoakOriginal likes this.
  6. SKYMARK

Lmao. I get your point. But seeing this sorta win, on that spot, under those circumstances, seem a good point to show to people how silly BR can become.

It's not like there has been a spam of "I won" SA on the forums lately...

7. Xenon

I would be taking a different stance if Janna's post actually came across that way, but there wasn't any mention of that. OP just seems happy that they finally won BR and wanted to brag about it.

RoakOriginal likes this.
  8. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji Mystic 62 EU

OP is a person who would kill Manus with a bow from outside the boss room and be proud about that. On a Full Dex Build.
    Whoever gets it, deserves a cookie.

Also OP's action is selfdestructive and pisses everyone off who plays similiarly in SA, simply because whatever gets public and isnt intended gets patched out within days. Sandstorm enhancing anyone? Featherwolf Forward chopping? Anybody?

Fearless V, Souda and Thelemna like this.
  9. Luxienna

Luxienna Witch 61 EU

sure they gonna patch out that u can hide? how should that work? You want a Squared flat map with no textures and pvp on that or what???

Its not an exploit, not an bug, nothing special. Just smart thinking and searching a good place to hide. and this works in any BR.

Many people using a hide and seek tactic, specially people who run karmablessing. This is a fun mode. even Kakao advertising it for free trial/new players. So those players should have fun too.

TarkusBlack and Fearless V like this.
  10. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji Mystic 62 EU

They just need to patch out the colliders that let you climb to such places. Or put colliders in front of stables and stuff. Thats a work of less than a minute.

Which is why im pissed, that you posted this. This mode is literally the only way for somebody like me to farm memes without wanting to kill myself. And your stupid bragging just endangered that.

Fearless V and Xenon like this.
  11. fenzz

he should do what the salty_sailor guy does and post a video about it next time. could you imagine a video of someone standing still for 23m on top of a windmill. gotta be hilarious.

on a more serious note. people that are bragging about winning SA are sad.

12. Salty_Sailor_Trash

Salty_Sailor_Trash Herushingu Musa 61 NA

The only sad one here is you, going around saying negative things about people who want to rejoice on winning a game via tactics or skill. I still haven't seen you provide a video of you winning first place. I guess it makes sense, since you probably can't win, you rather spend your time talking trash to the people getting 1st place.

13. Exaah

your taunting needs some work

Boink likes this.
  14. johnnified

You can climb the windmill with any class...

15. Boink

The only class you been winning with in SA was the OP Musa prior to debuff and Warrior. Can you provide me a video about any class that is actually balance for a change?

Oh forgot I saw a couple of rank 1 Musa players without the divider and insane high damage values.

16. Salty_Sailor_Trash

Yeah dude.... the only class i can win with is musa before they got nerfed.

Winning with Musa AllDayAveryDai

17. Boink

posted what you skipped on oh and don't tell me Valk don't play like a warriors.

I won with Mystic by kicking off a warrior off bounds and holding him there.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1652835440

I won with sorc against a warrior and a kunoichi.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1652835349

18. Salty_Sailor_Trash

2 things;
    1) Screenshots are lame.... I prefer videos ( they help to capture the moment, the stuggle, the tears, the joy, etc)
    2) Valks don’t play like warriors, they don’t have a stupid spear that I can spam from a mile away.
    3)Congrats on winning! Here is a cookie for you!

[​IMG]

19. Ben Phoenix

20. Xenon

It's like Janna has never heard of invisible walls in games. They exist in BDO, too, and they can place them around tall structures like this. Bragging about this was not a good idea for them or anybody else looking to take advantage of structures to hide with.