1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shai and the donkey , no horse ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Wodahs, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Wodahs

No meant catching breeding and flicking (trading) as in the horse trade
    But thanks

Solitaire likes this.
  2. Rahnxah

3. Shimoyaki

Shimoyaki Tamer 62 NA

yw

4. Munchaking

[​IMG]

Thier changes to the way the elephant/mount is dismounted has screwed with the way to do take screenshots. The Take Photo button (Enter) is also set to dismount so instead of taking the photo my character dismounts the elephant. and then the photo is taken as she is dismounting. Its also messed up the activate mouse button (I set it to Space) so when i try to de-activate the mouse it takes a photo and thus I canot move the camera view beucause its controlling the mouse pointer instead. Thats why there is a white halo around all my newest pics because the mouse is trying to select the mount instead of control the camera.

#24 Munchaking, Jul 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  5. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 64 EU

the elephant can also sprint up to 170% over his max weigt, has a superior max weight limit (1200lt) has more slots, is fast in the desert, doesnt look retarded and propably has more health to, only downside is it doesnt have any pearl costumes.
    (also for crate trading a regular horse beats both elephant and donkey in speed especially if it has S:sideways so no reason to do that with a shai)

Wodahs likes this.