1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shai censoring Turkey = NA/EU in culture

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Irvashi, Jun 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irvashi

As you know shai got censored on NA/EU. Some player sent a ticket to ask about it ( https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/revert-changes-to-the-shai.448512/ )
    [​IMG]

As you can see it got censored because of cultural difference but you know what? It go also censored on Turkish server ( https://www.tr.playblackdesert.com/Community/Detail?topicNo=16149&countryType=&topicType=2&returnUrl=/Community?topicType=2&countryType=&searchType=titleContent&searchText=&Page=6&orderBy=3 ) [​IMG]

Our mentality and culture are the same! Im so happy to see all three of our servers are the same culture and we can understand each other so well <3

EDIT
    Brazil is less connected to EU/NA compared to Turkey because they got uncensored version. Sad :(
    (http://blackdesert-forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/evento-de-pr%C3%A9- lan%C3%A7amento-e-customiza%C3%A7%C3%A3o-da-shai.32254/page-3 )
    [​IMG]

#1 Irvashi, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  2. Meso

It's just a ploy to get people to spend money, since buying other undergarments will replace it anyways and basically make the "censorship" pointless. It's stupid and scummy of them, and serves no point other then making money for them despite what they claim.

3. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

RU too, must have gotten censored in all but Asian countries.

4. TeRRoRibleOne

The people who want to play with the underwear options on a child character are more than likely the same people who run the nude mod.... Just saying, the creepy people will bypass it because they are creepy. Quite honestly I don't see why these creepy people want to see children in adult garb besides a weird infatuation with children which the law finds illegal.

Nycroyse likes this.
  5. Meso

No one i asking for Shai in adult underwear. Seriously do you guys have your heads so far up your ass you can't read properly?

6. Jarvan

I think arguing over it now is just wasted breath, wait a week for release and we shall see what Kakao's motives actually is, actual "culture differences" or simple cash grab.

Fateneko likes this.
  7. Ben Phoenix

Some are actually, because they want to play the game in the way they like, with no adjustments at all.

DosonTheGreat likes this.
  8. Joungf

Lets find someone to blame for .... nice thread ....

9. magret

and why not, we're nuked back to middle age of thinking. But don't worry i'm not that black and white (sic), I blame half on the politically correct activists here who keep on giving their benediction to that ****.

10. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Now please everybody, respect the developers and publishers wish to release the shai in the current state. Accept it and move on, or feel free to play the KR version to enjoy those “knees” you want so badly!

Language should be no issue as there are English packs for it. Enjoy your journey!

#10 Nagasaki, Jun 20, 2019
    Tvvin and Joungf like this.
  11. TeRRoRibleOne

Last I checked I didn't quote you..... cause I wasn't referring to your post.... but you think I was so that says some things

12. Ben Phoenix

People are giving different opinions about a very sensitive subject. I think we should calm down and pick our words carefully. This subject is complex and generalizing isn't the best way to handle it.

Honestly, I don't see the problem with covered knees but if they are visible whatever, it doesn't change anything in therms of being able to play the game and enjoy it, which is what people should do simply, regardless of the knees being covered or not.

#12 Ben Phoenix, Jun 20, 2019
  13. Joungf

The solution is so easy ....

Nagasaki and Ben Phoenix like this.
  14. Golbez

If they insist with this dumb censorship then they must "fix" the korean version as well.
    Censorship should never be tolerated, for whatever the reason. One day, it will affect what you like. Don't wait till then to fight against it.

LesserHellspawn and chendu like this.
  15. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

I want them to give us an option to decide for ourselves.

Offended parties can make their shais wear burkas for all that I care, but dont force that crap on me.

Mandymeow and chendu like this.
  16. Joungf

Ohhhh. Life is soooo unfair. I will also have the same amount of money Bill Gates has or Bill Gates should have the same amount of money I have on my account!

#16 Joungf, Jun 20, 2019
  17. Ben Phoenix

While I don't see why the knees have to be covered I still can't see any burka honestly.

#17 Ben Phoenix, Jun 20, 2019
    Joungf and Nagasaki like this.
  18. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Like the chat filter? And still get banned for bad language even though people can choose to turn on the chat filter? Yeah... working as intended.

19. Joungf

I want the burkini for you! You will look nice in it. Life is not a request programme .... really.

20. Irvashi

#20 Irvashi, Jun 20, 2019
    DosonTheGreat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.