1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shai Concerns

Discussion in 'Shai' started by yosslives, Mar 8, 2020.

1. yosslives

Below are the class balancing patch notes going back a few months for Shai. My concern is that the developers are content and have no desire to continue balancing.

I really enjoy playing the class for the support abilities in NWs. I would really like to see the Shai Florang and "Talent" kit expanded upon a bit.

March 3rd - None
    February 26th - None
    February 19th - None
    February 12th - During a Node/Conquest War, if a Shai who is not participating uses Over Here!, the skill will not block external attacks anymore.
    February 5th - Fixed the typo for the skill descriptions for Rage Absorption (Innate).
    January 22nd - Camera effects will no longer be applied to the skills used during the Black Spirit Training.
    January 15th - None
    January 8th - None
    December 24th - None
    December 17th - None
    December 11th - None

Secmus and Attan like this.
  2. Veyana Eldunari

I've been struggling with deciding what to play for this main reason. I rly want to play shai because I usually play healers / supports. But she almost seems like a meme class / like there's a lot of cons to playing her (this topic being a new one I hadn't realized). So I've been considering maybe just going witch instead :(

Secmus likes this.
  3. Zahlem

Theyr hatin us :(

4. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 63

Balancing? So essentially you are asking for nerfs?

5. KaoriKat

KaoriKat Shai 64 NA

Shai is fine.. we are getting Rabam? skills? .-. soon. on ptr..

Zahlem likes this.
  6. Zahlem

i wonder, pa sayd shai is pve and support theyr insane lifeskillers.. but overall for profession 1 u dont need 30minutes on other classes, guardia .. is ähm not a pve class but .. need les gear as a shai AND can defend her self easy O=, pa hate shais really !

7. LovaicBDO

Just give me an S block, percent based heals on lower CDs, fix the gaps at the start of our SA skills with our talent and make it not take so long to swap between our songs.

8. Capca

Where has an official from PA or Kakao ever said what Shai is or isn't supposed to be? That's not rhetorical, I'm really curious.

9. ۜSиσω

I do feel like they have been a little short on the potential of Shai.
    In PVP she is (imo) quite balanced as a tank / support class, but in PVE she needs more protection and down attacks would be nice.

Secmus likes this.