1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shai is very slow to start gathering.

Discussion in 'Shai' started by Xaffin, Nov 8, 2019 at 5:05 PM.

1. Xaffin

For some reason, there seems to be a 2 or 3 second delay between killing a mob and being able to perform a skill on it, where my other toons can do it instantly. This is driving me nuts. Is it a bug or intended?

2. nolasigns

Probably an oversight to her weapon remount animation. Almost every new class had to go through that arjustment post release at some point or another in connection to actions after combat.

Krixil likes this.
  3. Xaffin

It seems kind of strange that nobody is complaining though. I did a search on it before I posted.

4. JingK

use a d s to stop forward momentum

5. Xaffin

This works. I guess it's not supposed to be what's happening though.

6. nolasigns

Shai's popularity has plummeted since release. Other than a handful of DP stacking wet noodle hitting siege players, and safe-zone memes, there's really not many people that focused on the class. The devs won't stop dicking around with the florang, or make whatever unfinished project they were on be official, so she's probably on the out to dry rack while new content releases and obvious focus on new games are brought to the front. I still play around with her combat mechanics, but mostly with the suspicion her testing here was possibly a hint of the upcoming crimson desert concepts. Who knows, maybe a head start there. I would still put in a suggestion to a fix, however, since it is still part of her mrketting ploy to be efficient life-skiller.

Xaffin likes this.