1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shai need a Wagon

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Seregruthen, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Seregruthen

Pretty simple. Shai can only use Donkeys and Elephants and it makes semi-AFK trading really slow. If we're going to have a Lifeskill oriented Class we should be able to also do Trading in an efficient manner. Perhaps allow us to hook Donkeys to a Wagon.

Really glad I hadn't used Skill Transfer Tokens yet for my Shai because being unable to use a Wagon of some sort is what will prevent me from wanting to reroll. The sooner we can remedy this the better.

Related threads:

Please allow the shai to get her wagon license.
    Shai Wagon
    Shai and Camels

24 July 2019 Update: Shai can now use Horses, but we still can't use a Wagon? What kind of logic is this?

31 July 2019 Update: Still can't use a Wagon.

7 August 2019 Update: Another week and still no word on Shai using Wagons.

14 August 2019 Update: Still unable to use a Wagon.

21 August 2019 Update: Hope you weren't expecting to use a Wagon this week.

28 August 2019 Update: Got a donkey upgrade today but still no wagon. What...?

4 September 2019 Update: Life Skill update and still can't use a wagon.

10 September 2019 Update: Where's the wagon? I just want to buy a wagon pearl shop item and be able to use it.

18 September 2019 Update: Hello. We still can't use a wagon.

25 September 2019 Update: Another horse update for how Shai mount them... But we still can't get something as simple as a wagon.

2 October 2019 Update: Wagons are cool, Shai are for fools, here; have a stool.

#1 Seregruthen, Jun 28, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    Rouffy, Funkenflug, Secret and 8 others like this.
  2. cloj

Donkey wagon 2019. Let's make it happen PA.

Nadan, Raenhardt and Grammatolo like this.
  3. Ponge85

I really don't see the reason why Shais can't use wagons; their size difference should not matter in that case. Maybe the developers missed this issue.

Nadan and WoollyWitch like this.
  4. Grammatolo

Definitely need adorable new donkey wagons plz!

cloj likes this.
  5. cloj

Sure seems like it. Maybe it's planned for the future but the devs are probably really busy right now pushing for the great ocean update.

6. Tirae

Agreed.. one of the other reasons I haven't made a Shai as my new life skilling main is the fact Trade is my favorite activity. Seems a waste not to be able to make use of my forest path wagon. :(

Smileybones likes this.
  7. Akeno

Akeno Sorceress 63

in kr they made it so shai can ride horses now so you may now be able to use wagons soon

Smileybones likes this.
  8. Krusty

Yes, they did. Was it worth buying all that donkey gear from the pearl shop considering this development? Had I known horses would soon be available to Shai, I wouldn’t have bought those now unneeded items.

9. Akeno

Akeno Sorceress 63

they changed it based on feedback but yes they should have gave forewarning when they decided to do this but overall im just happy to see a positive change

10. Krusty

I’m with you there, but I still think I’ll stick with the donkey. If anything it does make for a change. :)

11. Seregruthen

So Shai can use Horses today but still can't use a Wagon? What kind of logic is this?

12. Seregruthen

Why can we still not use a wagon?

13. WoollyWitch

I was really disappointed when they said shai can now ride a horse, instead of buffing the donkey. I never bought the donkey gear but a lot of other people have in hopes that the donkey would get some much needed love and attention. And even now that we can ride horses, its ridiculous that we cant attache wagons to them. I am really confused on how this company thinks.

o0ABC0o likes this.
  14. Seregruthen

I agree. It was nice to see people using something other than a Horse for a change and they could have done some really cool things for the Donkey.

Few ideas:

Make it so that special Shai Donkey moved at closer (or slightly faster?) than a Wagon when carrying Trade Goods, this would make most of us who want a Wagon happy.

Allow us to make a Donkey Wagon, pretty sure there's already a model in game for them.

Give the special Shai Donkey access to more of the essential Horse Skills such as: Drift and Instant Acceleration.
    QoL Skills; Sideways, Quick Start/Stop.
    And just for giggles, Two-Seater! Imagine a secondary Shai sitting on the back of your Donkey facing backwards playing their Lute as you ride into battle!

4. Donkey breeding, tiers, a Dream Donkey!

Nadan and o0ABC0o like this.
  15. Kiri_Dar

Got a little giggle thinking of Zerker on the back of a Shai donkey with her.

16. Seregruthen

As long as he's playing a Lute while the Shai is yelling "Do it better!".

17. Seregruthen

Another week without a Wagon it would seem.

18. Seregruthen

Can we at least get an official response on this? It's honestly pretty frustrating that a Life Skill Class can't use something as simple as a wagon.

19. Seregruthen

The elusive Shai Wagon still evades us.

20. Andaro

Ambassador

Hey personally I think that's a great idea and I don't see why the shai class couldn't ride a wagon even if it were just a small wagon like the white wagon.

Be sure to head on over to our live suggestions form and pop that in there as I'll be looking for it for October's poll