1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shai PVP Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Najivon, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Najivon

Najivon Shindola

For the people that play Shai like i do, and for the Dev's or others that might want to give their idea's or complain. go ahead, but i have a suggestion.
    Since Shai has a massive reduction to DMG from players and i think i could be wrong so don't quote lol. Just Playing! but we don't have any upgraded Defensive mechanic, if we get Flagged upon while grinding, If this is a PVE class we should be allowed to play PVE style without let's say fear of getting flagged on. So my suggestion why not make it if you flag on a Shai other then Siege of you Lose Karma, kinda like how Karma bombers are like. Make a penalty to Flagger's that mess with Shai's just trying to play the game. I bet you will get a'lot of old player's back and new player's coming cause of this or something along those lines to make it semi peaceful.
    Like i said its a suggestion, what do you all feel, even to the hater's please make a comment and let me know and others what you all think.

2. Fearless V

Fearless V Ranger 61 NA

Re Roll like I had to do from my beloved Ranger!

You are welcome!

3. Najivon

Najivon Shindola

lol i am not rerolling im staying SHai lol, it was only a suggestion of what they could do. not saying they had to do it. but good job on your reroll back to ranger.

4. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

...you already lose karma when you attack a shai character. Your suggestion doesn't make any sense. Not to mention, no, we don't need any additional penalties to player killers, they have enough already. We need penalties for people who abuse the karma system to punish others.

If you are worried about dying so much on your shai, consider where you are at and why you are dying so much. Second, stack a lot of defense to prevent dying instantly.

5. TeRRoRibleOne

So you want to punish people more? So if you decided to grief someone on your shai and the only thing they can do to you is flag because you are in a guild that can't be dec'd or are on protection or are guildless they deserve more karma to be taken away? Please go have a seat over there and think about how foolish your statement was.

flukeSG2 likes this.
  6. Najivon

Najivon Shindola

lol umm no im sure if i would also suggestion if a shai flags that wont be in effect, lol im just talking about people that flag a shai, if a Shai flags its all their own fault, duh. thought before i sat btw...

7. Najivon

Najivon Shindola

and yes im just saying, lets say u staart your 1st toon as shai and 1st time playing, as a PA dev or whomever, you see complaints on loved class by your company maybe not by the players would you then try to find a way for players to be at ease with shai's or would u just give up. on my side ya it was a suggestion, idm either way it was a suggestion. so in other words if it doesnt make sense to you thats fine. it like i said just a suggestion.

8. TeRRoRibleOne

Once again, you did not read what I said. You do realize a lot of people that play this game are very scummy. It's very easy for a shai to go into someones rotation and the shai griefs said person. So if the shai is the a-hole in this scenario and the only way to get rid of them is flagging, you think the person flagging deserves more karma being taken? That is incredibly dumb.

9. Najivon

Najivon Shindola

i can understand that and yes i read it i just misunderstood you. i mean im sure they can find a way to do it, and once again it was a suggestion lol.