1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shai release as Supportclass? a Joke?

Discussion in 'Shai' started by Vaporcloud, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Vaporcloud

Im angry and tired .. about this class. We get a class .. a support class.. and every class can better support as this shai ****. You can give a hot every 1min. cd.. a wiz.. can do this every 30 sec.. with a heal..

helloooo .. where is the support ? Every men...with refund ideas.. yeah.. i think with the actually stand.. it is justified

2. Factorial

That's so true. The healing spells greatly need a reduced cool down. There should be more healing spells as well.

Perhaps awakening will fix that. Wait and see. Right now shai is a terrible support class.

3. BboydD

Wait her awakening, she has only support
    skill in it

4. Vaporcloud

@BboydD If the awa are not crazy stuff .. crazy **** .. the shai isnt a support class anyway

BiSuu likes this.
  5. BiSuu

she will need ridiculous super crazy awakening to be really good support class

6. yukishiro1

It's pretty clear they put about 1/5th the normal effort into this class. It's just a glorified whale milking tool to get them to rebuy the same pearl item upgrades they've already bought on all the other classes.

7. WinterMilla

Shai support skills are on a long CD. I feel like they aren't quite ready to "release her". Look how long its taking to release her rebam and absolute skills. With the awking being more small leaks. In the private server they are adding class buffs, yet its all life skills. They really should give her monster dmg and dmg skills for PvP. Reducing her dmg isn't the way to go. It would suck to be a player who only grinds, but likes playing shai only for them too keep nerfing her pvp. Even healers in other games can do some dmg to players.

Kitsu289, JM and o0ABC0o like this.
  8. Vaporcloud

Afters the realese on global lab server.. i ask me if the developer know what a support is ? The reaction on global lab server and discord shai server. told me NOoo Nooo absolutly nooo.. they know nothing.. i can only hope that the team of developer worke again..and the importen thing.. looks.. in other games from the competitor and learn from this. befor the absolutly shame **** is perfekt for this company..

Thranduil likes this.
  9. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

Hello.. PA adding shai as support class with how it functions is the same logic we have seen many times before, just like how they felt the need to balance the game when it was balanced pre renown, an age where there was only a slight power difference between tri vs tet stats.

10. Thranduil

I'm just watching Shai gameplay on Twitch and the awakening doesn't give anything good to be a support class, witch heals better and has a better protected area, as for pve.. idk it doesn't seem anything special. i'll probably sell all the gear i prepared for her and move on.

11. Catastigma

21% evasion reduction ?
    21% DR reduction?
    21% atk/cast/movement speed buff ?
    (10% + 11% (TET instrument)

50% ALL resistance buff ?
    And
    *Awakening buff*
    +30 AP, 15% Special attack damage and +5% Special attack evasion for 30 sec.

Massive stiffness skill ( holdable infinitly)

And a 1500 bonus HP + 1500 heal each 5 sec.
    https://clips.twitch.tv/GleamingFamousBottleWutFace

Delusify and Boojangles like this.
  12. Vanraven

You are greatly mistaken, her songs are a bit OP.

13. Thranduil

All those buffs last how much? 15 seconds? you'll be fed up of constantly having to renew them in an hour or less.
    Wiz has as good if not better heals.
    Wiz also has an atk/cast speed buff (don't know the %)

50% resistance to All, great, but you can't move and the area is quite small, again, it's much better wiz/with protected area.
    Massive stiffness skill... i think this is also a small area around the shai and again you can't move.
    Yes the 1500 bonus Hp is fine.

PvE wise is nothing impressive for the no PvP damage downside.

14. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

dafuq

with these combined, people will die IN PAs :D :D :D :D :D

15. Minto

Shai is not a support class, she's designed to be a wallet support by milking you 3 times (3 awakening weap = 3 x artisan memory, cron, caphras, premium outfit melt and awakening weap skin) instead of 1, so simple to understanding where PA want to going on.

PA they are not game designer but proctologist.

#15 Minto, Jul 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  16. Sigmus

Sigmus Deasys Shai 62 NA

ever played a bard in a mmorpg ? this is pretty much how it is

17. Vanraven

Yep! BDO is kind of weird, no such thing has ever existed. So its not unbelievable that some people may not know how they play.

18. nolasigns

This one would be better In terms of older mmo bards. In EQ, that's what they offered in grouos. Music notes for buffs. They were short buffs too, so the ultimate goal of players that liked bards were to string them so they have several buffs going at once .

What sucked, was trying to solo, which was mostly kiting mobs. Was a huge pain to run DOTs, run speeds, and damage mods, while driving around.

At least her solo playability is outside of that, provided they don't mess with current pre-awak

19. Catastigma

She can move on all support skill. ( walk) and its permanante of you stay in.

Also we can inspect alot of change.

Officialy these skill set are not release on any patch note.

#19 Catastigma, Jul 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  20. Sigmus

Sigmus Deasys Shai 62 NA

damn! you brought back some old memories. eq bards were the best. they had everything i liked in the class

nolasigns likes this.