1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shai succession

Discussion in 'Shai' started by Ramóna, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Ramóna

as the title mentions could we expect a shai succession in the future what do you guys think? i mean shai's talents are totally for buffs/debuffs that is why i am asking myself there will be a shai succession or not... i thought about starting one but really do not like the idea to be a musician sounds kinda a joke to me in a pvp focused mmorpg but who knows maybe her succession can boost her chances in pvp as well?! i am curious what do you guys think :)

2. nolasigns

I could only wish. I highly doubt it. Seems their "experimental" stages are over, and they're just tossing cute crap at her now. My guess is, anything they scrapped or had planned to give the shai in terms of combat ability the guardian received.

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  3. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

dont think shai or archer will get a succession

4. Bluedog

Some ppl say she will get succession, some ppl say she will not get succession.

I think it would be help the class if she gets succession. But i think pa gives up on her.

5. Bnplay

It took PA like 3 or 4 years for them to finally knew that they should add house skill lock feature, so it might take another few year for them to add any things to shai class.

6. nolasigns

They're adding some music deal that will have most people toggling the option to turn shai's sound off when near them, when they raise hell for such an option to be put in. Which is fine, some people probably will like the new feature. I love creativity as much as anyone else and I look forward to some creative content that comes from it. Just isn't anything I'll put much time invested in. But then again, haven't tried it.

My vote would be we be given choice of full segregation from the music/support role path, and bring back focus on the florang skills. Maybe bring back some of the original concepts that barely had time to be explored. My biggest disappointments are that she was supposed to trade off her PvP powers for a superior role in PvE content. She still holds that position, but one would have to work their fingers to the bone to be above the average top tier class. Not many people are willing to go that extra mile just to do something they could just do with an over-geared zerger class. At the moment, the average Shai main playing each skill in descriptive order is at best mid tiered gear carried grinders. What's the point in not having PvP utilities, now.

7. Gojira

The whole point of succession is for people who enjoyed mainhand play but awakening was more powerful. this doesnt apply to shai as you use mainhand to damage.

PA already stated shai was different class more pve life skill focus with pvp support role.

Archer would be a candidate for succession as its mainhand game play is different from awakening.

8. Bluedog

Shai succ could give her more options in pvp with AP. On the other hand, it would be enough to give her current florang skills more protection and maybe add one engage.

For my personal expierience it would be enough to give her Sa on one-two-tree. But a s-block and one engage skill would make her perfect for me.

9. nolasigns

Yeah let's give her bunch of iframe zip around mobile skills, blocks, hell a grab and a knock back or two just for good meassures. Maybe even a light saber for graphical. Just so she can pay-vay-vay wid teh rest of the crowd.

While we're at it, let's dumb her PvE damage down to a goat grazing on the velian lawn, so to be fair with the rest of the perpetual balance lineups that one could easily have selected to get all the above mentioned play experience.

10. Bluedog

Shai on mobile Version just looks so good. Just give her that as a succession for PC.

just move to 3:30 to see her skills.

#10 Bluedog, Jan 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    o0ABC0o and RedixArt like this.
  11. Boki

Boki Warrior 62

O_O i want those SKILLS omg they look so good! tyvm for showing them. might switch bit to Mobile^^

o0ABC0o likes this.
  12. Bluedog

np

here a pvp vid from mobile game.

maybe they follow the trend and this will be her succesion?

o0ABC0o likes this.