1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shai's outfits are censored

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DosonTheGreat, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WinterMilla

People: *having a 99 page discussion*
    Norelyely: *cherry picks sentences and ignore all other replies*
    Did I do it right????

Most people who reply to this thread with the "little girl" thing just reads the title and not any of the replies that have been posted. They claim it like talking to a brick wall, true is the brick wall is telling us how we should move. How many more times must we have to debunk the little girl argument? How many more times will the fail to make a valid point against our onslaught of points and compromises.

Shai is 30
    She is short
    She is not Human
    Do people RP in the game? No
    Those who are worried about people Rping in the game, complaining how people are against censorship. Both dont effect game play directly and you can choose to ignore it. However unlike how you can turn off, filter, or block in game chat, we cant undo this change made to the model.
    And who even reads Server chat that much anyways along with world chat. Its not uncommon to see ahego drawn with symbols in chat from time to time, yet nobody cares. your cherry picking sentences and throwing labels. Yes you are labeling even if you dont come out and say "youre a pedo", because you keep throwing the "little girl" at us.

You do not have the moral high ground.

2. Were random attempts at offending strangers telling their brain is a bean part of it, the last time you checked?

And nahh don't worry for me, I had fun at seeing you triggered for that little matter I wrote and imagining your face when your posts got removed ^.^
    Maybe the next time also check the rules,

I Am Mother likes this.
  3. DosonTheGreat

That is correct. Moderators have a thing next to their name to show that they are moderators. Doson The Great, forum veteran, will be happy to explain more.

So I have played Shai a bit. So far my favorite costumes are the free ones. I really like this silver embroidered traders clothes I just got. lol why the hell would anyone buy the janky ass censored cash shop clothes? That's a puzzler.

Solitaire and Ecchi Bunny like this.
  4. Detrix

Ecchi Bunny, Ventesa and Akesuke like this.
  5. WinterMilla

I vowed to not buy a costume or anything on Pearl shop for shai until they stop treating me like a criminal.

6. Extrabone

Extrabone Ranger 61

The thread wouldn't be so rife with conflict if some people weren't so low on the IQ range where they:

1. Cannot disassociate fiction from reality.
    2. Associate anything remotely feminine with a gross sexual fetish.
    3. Are unable to remember that the Shai is a fictional fairy like creature and not some human child.

7. How did you even see the knees, I tinied (just invented this) it on purpose, now I have to censor it!

Hehh topics they are just an excuse for discussion, it's fun and btw your pic is super cute so that's one thing to make us happy at least nomnom

Ecchi Bunny and Ventesa like this.
  8. Raiya Li

I honestly think myself the there's somewhat a level of cognative dissonance in the decision making of the Shai gear, let's be honest lore wise the Shai is 30 years old, they're a race that look deceptively younger than they actually are..... and yet the only gear for them is well..... childish and actually perpetuate's the Pedobear bait meme. On the otherhand giving them the like's of the lingerine would just perpetuate lewding the loli instead and obviously someone's gonna overreact either being outraged for the sake of it or some muppet is gonna take the piss with the baiting etc

Honestly I don't know why they released the class with next to no gear though to buy or make a class that's clearly designwise going to run into trouble because some people don't understand lore or that. Personally I'm not a fan of very young classes and I tend to try and make them look as mature as possible. I also don't think censorship is a very good idea as honestly it's just drama but if they insist in having a really young looking class at least give gear for her that's just normal and not childlike or uncomfortably lewd either.

9. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

im not the one crying about it am i ? the shai has pants on , and im ok with that and tbh i like it . whats up with u guys ? why r u crying about the pants ? to me its not big deal , I DONT CARE ! i didnt even notice it , you are the one overreacting to shai outfit and freaking out over it .... while there is nothing wrong with it . get over it !

10. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

I think it looks great to be honest ead16e5b9793de1836f6d87dfb83884e.jpg

Aikatears and GreyRebel like this.
  11. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

guys its over . this thread is now a loop
    player x : you
    player y: no ! you
    player x : you
    player y : no ! you

just take a moment and understand plz , the staff of bdo team , both pa and kakao , follow the law . dont u think if it was allowed or it was ok , they wouldnt give u the uncensored version ? most of you know better than me that how much our opinion matters to them . we are saying we dont want p2w and they keep releasing more n more p2w , we say we dont want rng loot boxes and they keep pushing it .

if they censor it u can be sure it wasnt just a random idea that no1 spent anytime on it , if they censored it , it could have 2 reasons ,either the law forbids them and they r scared of consequences , or they were sure the majority of people are not ok with the whole uncensored version.
    you can be sure of 1 thing , if they could , they would release the uncensored version , it would maybe sell even more .......

I Am Mother and Chaos Ronin like this.
  12. WinterMilla

For someone who doesnt care you seem to keep comming back and posting a lot
    And stop with the "Just because im ok with it", we get it you like being told what to like and do but we dont.
    People keeping saying how they like them, but we dont or at least not on every single outfit. Case in Point mystics awking outfit i like them some dont, you can toggle them if you think otherwise. You keep trying to devalue the point and over run it with "LALALALA NOT LISTENING LALALA YOUR A PEDO" time and time again. I watched a few of your post and a few others. If your a troll i thank you for keeping this post bumped so that the words will reach to those who would have otherwise not know.

Don't belittle me. Don't over speak me. Don't ignore valid points.

"I don't care isn't a valid argument in a forum were people do car.

13. Yumine

Yumine Mystic 61

Again with this.
    I wrote you before about this and you're repeating this again.
    There isn't any law about this. Check others MMORPG....
    You have there out games as Final Fantasy XIV, Blade & soul and Tera.
    None of them have this type of censured with costumes and nobody complain about this.
    Also to let you know. Tera EU have pegi 12. You can see this below of their website.
    With your mind all theses games should have law issues... Are they closed? No.
    And here the people is requesting to revert the textures or reduce the censure.
    Is so hard to you to understand this? This is a game with fiction characters....

14. ChristmasChan

please tell me what "law" it is that states you will go to jail for looking at a virtual characters knee cap?

15. TwilightAngel

I think this is the normal look anyways..... the censorship was the longer undergarment that was added to the legs so it looks like leggings

Detrix likes this.
  16. WinterMilla

There is that white t-shirt the bleeds through. Its annoying to say the lest

17. Detrix

Does anyone know for sure...in the reddit post "(preview) Shai Blackstar weapon, plus other class outfits, plus crafty clothes, plus censored underwear slot items." the future pearl shop underwear? So in the future the leggings will not be a problem?

18. WinterMilla

Even if that's the case its scummy to do this to the base set and release the class with only this set. I would rather just have it the way KR and JP have it.

Tbh I rarely post in forums before this topic now i feel like im in here ever 5 seconds. But i will not lay down till change is brought. Don't be picky on which countries can chose what they want and which can't.

Solitaire and Ecchi Bunny like this.
  19. Detrix

It could be scumy but I wouldn't care. Annoyed I have to wait for some decent costumes but zero cares on capitalizing on woke west.

Ecchi Bunny likes this.
  20. Narcosis

I'm sure we won't be getting the cash shop underwear designs JP/KR/SEA got, because it would make the entire censorship pointless. That said, we might get underwear modified to reflect the required changes or might not get anything at all. We might get entirely different content, suited for our western build of the game. Who knows?

The whole point behind this censorship is to disallow any forms of wrongthink. This Shai thermal wear will remain no matter what, unless community either forces or convinces the developer to change it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.