1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shai's outfits are censored

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DosonTheGreat, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

well, kiddies dont have adult rights... sorry, shai aint no adult looking character.

2. Mcwill

Mcwill Shai 60 NA

Lore says nothing about tattoos, so don't think you're so smart that you "got me" on that one.
    Besides, the function to add tattoos is there, you just can't see it because her PJs are in the way. I happen to add a tattoo to my Shai's ankle, since I can see that part.

Also, "yall dont even want tattoos". You don't know what I want. Don't make assumptions about people you don't know.

3. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

NOT A SINGLE SHAI NPC HAS TATTOOS. Shai doesnt need it. thats why its disabled. PROVE ME WRONG

4. Aelisah

Uhmmmmm~ If you think no one is 'offending' those that are against censorship you have been sleeping this whole topic. The whole reason most people come back is to defend themselves against unfair judgements over opinions thrown at them.

I've never voiced about being called a pedo, but I like how in this same paragraph you're basically allowing others to call me pedo when you just tell me no one's here to offend those against censorship.
    Since the start I am against censorship of any of my freedoms as a western european citizen. I simply voice this since the start of all my postings.
    I am also against gaslighting, unfair insults and the bullying of people speaking out for their freedom and opinion. Especially it concerning A FICTIONAL GAME CHARACTER. You can call me pedo all you like, doesn't make it any more true.

I stick to that it's sick if you confuse games / fiction with reality and act upon it on real living people. Sorry but not sorry.

Solitaire and o0ABC0o like this.
  5. kakodaimonos

So people who see Shai and compare it to a kid are sick?

You really are something special, aint ya?

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  6. Ben Phoenix

Stick with the hell you want, your opinion has the same weight as the opposite ones and again, you lose credibility the same moment you use the argument that you don't want to be used against yourself, towards others. I never called you pedo, you should stop doing the same with the "sick" argument or accept to be called pedo without raging. Sorry but not sorry at all.

7. TwilightAngel

PA allows tats on Shai.......

However they all look like clown tats and the only thing disabled is the muscle slider

Attached Files:

8. Yukizawa

Yukizawa Witch 60 EU

Okay so you say, everybody who looks like a 16 years old teen, has no right, even he/she is 29 years old?

9. Mcwill

Mcwill Shai 60 NA

Most of the Shai have full head to toe clothing, with a few exceptions. There aren't many NPCs that have tattoos at all, not just the Shai. That doesn't mean it's against the lore to have tattoos. All that means is that the NPCs don't have that many details. Player characters have tattoos because we have the option to give them tattoos. Again, nothing to do with lore.

Solitaire likes this.
  10. Aelisah

???
    I never mentioned you call me pedo.
    I never mentioned anyone calling me pedo.
    I'm not raging.

Yes, people that confuse fiction with reality to then take it on real living people are sick.

Solitaire likes this.
  11. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

shai aint human! that was part of the excuse right? she aint human, she 30! wehhwehhwehh... well.. she aint human. dont apply human standards to shai! Shai dont have tattoos and dont want tattoos.

ACCEPT DEFEAT BOIIIIIIIIII.

everyone thats over 18 but looks like 16 can show identification.
    try again.

one, thats NOT an NPC.
    two, that was on TEST SERVER! NEVER WENT LIVE.
    three, try again

#2371 Nagasaki, Jul 2, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2019
  12. TwilightAngel

Oh look a troll

Again Shai has tattoo options in Korea

Solitaire and MegosCaptian like this.
  13. Shuusaku

What lore are you talking about? I don't remember reading that all Shai have muscle dystrophia. Even if you have a small body, you could still look like the little Hercule kid if you do regular workouts.

Solitaire likes this.
  14. TwilightAngel

You do know the Test server basically has the items that when live in Korea

Solitaire and magret like this.
  15. Satsuki Hime

There’s really only one change they made that fully pissed me off: you can’t make a Shai with heterochromia- eyes of two different colors. I’d given my other two (Lahn and Ranger) bright pink right eyes as a family trait.

Solitaire and Fateneko like this.
  16. Mcwill

Mcwill Shai 60 NA

Oj, you have made it apparent that you don't even care about the topic at hand. You are only arguing for the sake of arguing. I will be the mature person here and stop replying to you until you actually have something constructive to say.

17. Narcosis

Yeah, you don't need to undress when doctor wants to examine you. You don't need to vaccine your kids! Likewise, I'm going to ask again - sure, you have a problem with it?

18. Yukizawa

Yukizawa Witch 60 EU

Yeah, and the Shai is over 30 says the lore,
    And cause the Virtuell Charakter has no identification so i take the Lore as Identification.

But the best ways is, not to mix Virtuell Life and Real Life. And if we dont mix it, we dont need the Censorship.

I dont want a Kibelius for the Shai, but i also dont want a part on my outfit, that i cant customize myself.

I have ask some friends what they think about the Shai. One of them says "its a Tiny Tina like Charakter"

Solitaire and Satsuki Hime like this.
  19. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

oh look, someone who cant read.
    SHOW ME AN SHAI NPC FROM THE GAME WITH TATTOOS!

but since you cant, i must be a troll, right? typical

20. Ben Phoenix

It's not that simple, if you want to make things so simple and use silly arguments I can say that people who want to see a child-looking char with no filters are pedos. Is that ok for you? Guess not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.