1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shai's outfits are censored

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DosonTheGreat, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelisah

Yes and I will be her tiny angelic opponent in the white transparant kibelus outfit with wings challenging her actions !!!

... or am I pedo sexualixing my character now? hmmmm

2. Rahnxah

XD 100% agree

the only comment that made sense to me was that the leggin was ugly. I agree to change it witha floral or frill pattern. My killing machine needs to be cute.

If you are eaten by sharks makes no difference, you are a red blob.

#722 Rahnxah, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2019
  3. Lazesight

Shai is a human kid with elf ears whilst lalafel is not a human or is a very deformed one so its fine as sick bastards don't look at little kids as sex objects.

4. Asterotis

I've mentioned this and people are still overreacting over DEFAULT UNDERWEAR.

Zev, BellaKora, GreyRebel and 2 others like this.
  5. GreyRebel

good for you i guess , u can have what you dream of

nice try , add 1 more thing , if you want to undress ur childlooking shai and have erp with it . GET HELP
    some players here are flaming pa coz pa doesnt allow them to undress a child ingame , if u r not ok with shai wearing pants , get help ?

#725 GreyRebel, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2019
  6. Narcosis

People overreact, because they haven't been given an official response yet as to even why this happened in the first place. Likewise, we don't even know if the costumes and underwear will even appear in the cash shop. Even if it's available on the test server, there's no certainty it will end up on the official servers. Unless they really made this an ugly cashgrab to force fans into spending more money, I don't see a reason for them to include these outfits, because they are far more revealing than the pyjamas they used as the new underwear model... making the entire censorship ordeal completely pointless.

Fateneko and o0ABC0o like this.
  7. o0ABC0o

o0ABC0o Shai 61 EU

Oh lord hahaha, I want to see that happen!
    ...And then see you come back months later and be all "It all started with frilly pants..."

Maginha and Rahnxah like this.
  8. Claire Rouge

I dont mind the censor but its bad censor atleast make it good censor and with that make it look better

o0ABC0o likes this.
  9. Hypotermia

Which clothes are inappropriate? None of them are.

If you had bothered to read the thread at all ppl have only asked to make them shorter so they won't be visible under the skirt. There is many screenshot of how the censorship peeks over the knees.

Thats your opinion. You don't like sexualized pixel characters fine. I have no issue with this even if they added string bikini to Shai i would have no delusions about **** and if some dude at his moms cellar would fap over it i wouldn't bother because affects me or my family in anyway.

Do tell me tho. If 2 individuals ERP at their house in whispers how does it affect u? What harm comes to you? If you say because they might do it in real world then how delusional are you? Those who have predatorial thoughts about assaulting childs do not idle in video games to watch pixel characters. They go after real ppl

What you're literally saying is that all the violence in video games should be censored. Do you think out of those millions of players who play violent games well you included they become mass murderers ? Then what about adult like characters beating child like character in BDO. Doesn't this make ppl to abuse their childs and you're fine with that?

Not liking sexualized outfits or child like characters is completely fine and you don't have to support it in anyway. There is plenty of outfits that are not sexualized in anyway. But you have no right to spread your delusions and make it sound that anyone who cant agree with decision of publisher or your mind set is pedophile.

This decision is not made by PA its made by Kakao. In other versions there is no such censorship.

Also you should really get help with your delusions

#729 Hypotermia, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  10. GreyRebel

this will be my last reply to u atleast ....
    why the f... does it bother u to not see the knee of a child ? why ? u want to undress chars ? make a berserker ? make a sorcress ? make ANY adult class ? why are some people flaming over shai wearing pants ? like whats going on there ?
    call the cops and tell them there is an evil video game that doesnt allow u to undress a child ingame ?

i mean how did u guys even notice it anyway

Ben Phoenix and Yulanda like this.
  11. DosonTheGreat

12. Narcosis

Because why not? Why shouldn't they be allowed to edit their characters however they like? Who are you - or Kakao, or anyone else - to say what are they allowed to do and what aren't? Does it bother you that much someone will be editing a childlike avatar in a computer game? Do you feel offended by it in any way?

13. DosonTheGreat

I noticed it because it obviously doesn't go with the outfits. You can see them even when you're not trying. It looks terrible. The outfits were already very modest, no need to censor.

14. o0ABC0o

o0ABC0o Shai 61 EU

I think you have been answered many times and despite our efforts you still blindly ignore our true concerns and instead keep insinuating sick stuffs and insult us.
    I believe you are not worth anymore answers/explanations. You could spend a little time to relativise and think about this all over, but this is your choice.

Fateneko and Rahnxah like this.
  15. Darlgon

Not digging thru 38 pages of " You are a pedo." " No, you are the pedo." now. I saw.. numerous times, that the Shai in Korea was not censored. Anyone have links, as my google fu is failing on finding what they "should" looklike.

16. Yulanda

Yulanda Sorceress 61

Fateneko, Cherubb, Nagasaki and 4 others like this.
  17. Asterotis

Have you guys also thought "The game is on STEAM and STEAM has recently been taking games containing child-like characters off of their platform, perhaps they are also doing this because of that, not just because of cultural differences?"

Cherubb, BellaKora, GreyRebel and 2 others like this.
  18. Malkontent

Im 6'2" and i dated a girl that was 5'0" are you triggered?

19. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

It’s funny how y’all are so blind. Y’all claim that WE have issues over a pixel... yet we are fine with it the way it is. With or without knees showing. But it is the type of person like OP and everyone choosing his side that have an issue with this. An issue with not seeing enough skin! (PJ sticking out, should be shorter aka asking for more skin). Get a reality check, guys!

Go ask your neighbours if you can peek under their clothes to see their knees. Tell me how they have responded!

GreyRebel likes this.
  20. Rahnxah

Disclaimer: I am REALLY sure no one in this thread is a pedo. That is a cheap accusation. I have come to agree that the grey legging is damn ugly and if like an option like frills or anything cute and I dont mind if longer, as long is cute and dyeable just for eastetic of the skin. But man, some do really act like weirdos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.