1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shai's outfits are censored

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DosonTheGreat, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NVG

NVG

Did you just assume that Shai's have knees?

Ecchi Bunny, Fateneko and Zelxski like this.
  2. DosonTheGreat

Like I said, they ****ing up her KNEES! What the hell? The completely ruin her outfits. If they don't want people doing upskirt, then just cover up the underwear. For god's sake, the spats go below her outfit and the color doesn't even change with the outfit.

Ecchi Bunny likes this.
  3. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 62

Except the normal undergarments for female characters are not medieval-like flax undergarments; they look like they are made of flax, sure, but certainly not medieval. Do you even know what medieval-style undergarments look like? And would you put a bandeau-style bra on a three year old and call that age appropriate? I know I wouldn't.

4. Aikatears

Aikatears Tearslight Ranger 49 NA

5. Icywave

Korean culture != Japanese culture so your use of loli has no meaning essentially in Korea. You hear about it from anime/hentai (even the original meaning isn't even from them) and make that relation but Korea doesn't do that, they don't taboo it like Japan does so this argument is rather silly.

Please know the difference between the 2 cultures and the western interpretation of each of them before making these comments and take the "I have kids so this bothers me" glasses and actually do some research between the 2 of them instead of using rampant emotion to spout off random stuff that makes essentially no sense and logically educate yourself.

Purr likes this.
  6. DosonTheGreat

It's not raunchy at all. Have you seen the original? Can easily find it on youtube.

Ecchi Bunny likes this.
  7. Narcosis

I don't eat the mass media bullsh*t propaganda they feed you 24/7 on the west. You might have to get the facts straight yourself, unless you've been living under a rock for the past ten years or so, completely oblivious to what's going on in the public space. As much as such situations might have been an occurrence within the western history, the current sides have been heavily flipped, with left-leaning people advocating outrage over this particular subject, cue neo-feminism that only proceeds to hurt women as a whole. TL&DR Don't be a hypocrite.

upload_2019-6-19_19-2-58.png

If this is "hyper sexualization" of Shai, you - perhaps - need to seek professional help. I mean it, seriously.

No surprise the same people are so advocating of muslim culture and their treatment of women on the west. Burkas for everyone!

Ecchi Bunny and magret like this.
  8. MagicalTabletopGirls

Don't Lewd my Lolly!!! Just hit like & use her as your character design hehe code: 40000000000199042

9. DosonTheGreat

OMG!!! Second one from the right you can see her knees! That's basically CP!!! Someone inform the authorities! Censor! CENSOR!!!

Attached Files:

Ecchi Bunny likes this.
  10. o0ABC0o

o0ABC0o Shai 61 EU

Yeah I guess the game stimulates you more than I can percieve haha.
    It's ok I'll drop that subject but I want to insist that the underwears showing at the bottom of the dresses is not a pleasant visual choice.
    I don't know about you but censoring or not I'm not planning to buy a cute pearl outfit if it's ruined by huge underwears clipping all over it. Unless it can be fixed by buying additionnal pearl shop underwears... but that would be cruel.........
    And don't get me wrong, that won't stop me from playing and enjoying the class, but if no one point what's wrong, we won't get anything fixed.

Ecchi Bunny and Lasty like this.
  11. jangalangz

Are you seriously crying about censorship on what is essentially a child character? Some people should not have access to the internet...

12. Nabuch

The real question is: Why does THAT bother YOU? Why do you WANT to see her knees? Why do you WANT to see more of Shai? Why are you so mad about it that YOU make a forum thread about it?

I'm against revealing outfits for Shai because it's a child, yes. But not because it would bother me, but because I don't want to give platform to people that would be aroused by a freaking child. If I have two options which are completely neutral for me personally, but one prevents any kind of deranged pedos from fapping to a child and the second doesn't... yeah, I'm gonna choose the first one.

Alrunia, PeaceInChaos and Nagasaki like this.
  13. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 62

Yeah, its ok on tamer, she's a bit older in appearance. Not so ok on a 3-5 year old looking class though. Did you know? Girls (normal development, not the ones where they might have early childhood puberty) don't wear bras until puberty, which is usually ~11-13 or so.

14. Beeso

15. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Bro!!! You’ve been eating popcorn for way too long now! When do you join the action!!! It’s all kinds of fun too!!!

16. Nabuch

Well, Tamer's still 12. Just changed for western audience to avoid problems like the ones with Shai. She's 12 in KR/JP.

17. reconkangas

Again comprehension skills are required to understand comments made here.

Education is a requirement I agree, but i am sorry if your losing the point of this whole conversation..
    Again I will state without a doubt. The visual aspect of this character, I DONT GIVE A RIP if you want to discuss lore and be a complete $h!t for brains RP'er.. visually they made this charecter look like a child SOUND LIKE A CHILD. (Yes I have played it already on the test server)

My point is simple if you have some fantasies and fetishes that involve charecters like this to the point your pissed off that the charecter IS in fact clothed and not in F'ing underwere that your gonna post trash being upset becouse you can make the boobs or butt bigger you have some serious intellectual deficiencies and prob should not be around children hell dont even discus it around me becouse your likly to get curb stomped becouse I do find it repulsive.

Remaint and Nagasaki like this.
  18. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

We ain’t in KR/JP.

Irrelevant

19. Icywave

Mass media? Fox news is one of the biggest media outlets and is right leaning, and has the most money as well out of all media outlets.

20. Icywave

I think you're the one missing the point, the class wasn't created to get opinions of a western interpretation.

Korea doesn't sexualize every little thing put on this world.

The shai isn't a sexualized character in Korean culture so when they release something, they don't turn it into a loli like you said because their culture is not the same as japanese culture, the one you're referring to.

You really need to understand the cultural differences between Korea/Japan.

Ecchi Bunny likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.